SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
I'm with Bruce... I'll join the over 40 club. I'll bring the nose and ear hair trimmer. Might even bring the wax for the hair on my back.
Heating pad so when I strain my back tying my shoes... hell with that, I'll just wear my 20 year old slippers. Not sure whether I should be
bringing 3 or 4 pairs of suspenders. Course, I'll also be bringing my extra soft pillow for my creaking neck.

Not sure if I should get a haircut or not... most of it seems to have moved to my back. Eh, I wear a hat anyway so my bald spot(s) don't get
sunburned.

Everybody meet in my room for breakfast... soft bananas and cream of wheat. Later that day, we can make metamucil shakes and brag about how
tough we used to be.

Later,
Mark(will someone help me trim my toenails? I can't stay bent over that long anymore)

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I turned 40 last year, but you and Bruce are too old even for ME!

C

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Heck, I was thinking we could even have a fashion show... of the "mature" loose fit jeans. See who's back panel is the saggiest. Then we'll all head over to the seminar "Scrotal Tucks: Give Yourself that Uplifting Gift... Feel Younger and Stronger".

Later,
Mark(Honey? Have you seen my hemmorroid cream and my donut?)

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb here....and say....that the over-30 crowd will enjoy things more than the under-30 set will.

No smack talk yet on who will mop the track up with whom? That has to be only a day or two away...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Chris
Good thing we are rooming together. I'll be sure to pack the defribilator paddles. That way we are both safe. I also found a killer GD on new wooden wheels for the chariot. I also hear that G-force now makes nomex lined depends!

·
Bitter Old Man
2,623 Posts
Mark, I still have almost all my hair on my scalp but I can join the relaxed-fit pants show. Just a skosh more room in the crotch and the thighs, dontcha know?

I also want to start a hot-sauce-too-hot-for-Bruce contest. I find Pace picante sauce with the red top to be zesty. I've had Dave's Insanity Sauce and it's definitely hot, so bring something else. I have an utmost respect for true habanero peppers, too. Tabasco sauce is child's play, so think stronger.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Mmmmm, hot sauce! I'm in. Let the games begin!!!

C

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Heehee I've done shots of Daves and that stuff is pretty hot. I actually had to use a spoon b/c its so thick :)

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
In my younger days, I used to eat any hot pepper(yes, any) by the handful just to prove that I could. I can still do it, unfortunately now it burns twice as bad coming out as going down.

There's nothing sadder than a middle aged man whimpering in the bathroom alone... geez, because of the hot peppers, guys! And yeah, I've got most of my hair, too. It's just that some of it has decided to relocate to my back.

This will be a hell of a lot funner than hanging with the "young bloods".

Later,
Mark(Dammit, I do not need to use bifocals... I refuse on principal)

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Haahaa amen to that! The Assburn on the way out is always so much worse. :)

vladha said:
I can still do it, unfortunately now it burns twice as bad coming out as going down.

There's nothing sadder than a middle aged man whimpering in the bathroom alone... geez, because of the hot peppers, guys!

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
eric96ser said:
It would only be you Chris, Greg, and Steve, in the "old man's club" :)
Hey watch that! I may be fat, hairy and balding, but i still think I'm 19! I can prove it, just let me drive your car...

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
I have all of you beat, and still haven't reached the 30-mark.

After I get home, I have to go get a colonoscopy.

Let's all get up extra early on Saturday and stop by the pharmacy on the way to the track. I have an old-fashioned hankerin' for Mylanta-laxitive cocktails.

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
JimR said:
I have all of you beat, and still haven't reached the 30-mark.

After I get home, I have to go get a colonoscopy.

Let's all get up extra early on Saturday and stop by the pharmacy on the way to the track. I have an old-fashioned hankerin' for Mylanta-laxitive cocktails.
Hey, why wait until after the convention. Carlos will be there and he can take care of that in the hotel room. Just ask Dave Allen...

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
man.. now that we are talking about *checking people's oil* i am not sure i want to be in the Over 30 crowd...

·
I drive a race car again!
1,370 Posts
WILL YOU KIDS QUIET DOWN IN THERE!
I'm trying to take my afternoon nap.

Steve in Indy
(can't make the convention, but still happy I'm not as old as Bruce....) :eek:

·
Bitter Old Man
2,623 Posts
Just you wait, Steve, just you wait. I will have my revenge...in ten or twenty years. Bwahahaha!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts