SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody wanna share a room?

I don't feel like having to drive home after drinking, er I mean socializing with you guys.

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Do you know how many we can have in a room? I may be interested, but I have a buddy coming with me and he will want to stay in the same room.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Subculture said:
Dunno, somebody call up and find out.

last year, IIRC we could have like 6-10 or something like that. The suites have 2 double beds in one room, and in the other room, a pull out double bed sofa. Also has plenty of floor space. It sleeps 6, but I remember that there were bunches of ppl in some of the rooms. I believe that the SERCA had to get clearance on that with Embassy so there werent any extra charges.

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
djmayhem said:
last year, IIRC we could have like 6-10 or something like that. The suites have 2 double beds in one room, and in the other room, a pull out double bed sofa. Also has plenty of floor space. It sleeps 6, but I remember that there were bunches of ppl in some of the rooms. I believe that the SERCA had to get clearance on that with Embassy so there werent any extra charges.
Dang, I'm all for packing a room full of people. I mean, its only a place to sleep right. I'll take the floor if I have to.
:D

~ Marcus

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Yo i'm deffinately down to share a room, But i also got a buddy coming with me so , Whatever. As long as i can get a couple of showers for the weekend im down...

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So can I crash at somebody's room for a night?

It'll save me from having to sleep in the NX.
No way am I gonna attempt to drive home from Pasadena after hanging out and drinking all night.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
you can crash in mine

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
no prob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts