SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front and Rear powerstop rotors are in stock for 1991-1994 Sentra SE-R(still waiting for the bigger AD22V fronts) The fronts are $79.00 each and the rears are $74.00 each. I only recieved have 4 sets in stock. I can ship anywhere. Call Craig at Acceleration Pluss for details. Thanks!!!

Craig Damaschi
Acceleration Pluss
Phone:860-513-1044
www.accelerationpluss.com

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
hi is it cross drill or slotted.. how much to ship to 11550 in ny for all 4...

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kesi24:
hi is it cross drill or slotted.. how much to ship to 11550 in ny for all 4...</font>
1550. Hempstead, hmmm. Know this car?

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
who are u pretty white..and so what im from hempstead..do i know u???

·
8,148 Posts
who are u pretty white..and so what im from hempstead..do i know u???</font>
Well my brother lives on off Front Street. He has a white 87 325is with 16"ROH's. I know a few guys out there in Hempstead. Just asking. Were you at DynoDay?

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
when was dyno day...i just got my se-r..so i dont know all the time i had an alti

·
8,148 Posts
who are u pretty white..and so what im from hempstead..do i know u???</font>
Hey dude, calm down with the "...and so what?" I just saw your zip and inquired. I am not trying to start beef or nuthin. I just wanted to know if I knew who you were. I pass people all the time but never see them. Alot of SE-R guys around here (not all) are not friendly like BMW guys I know. The other day i was driving the 325 and I got a wave or a thumbs up from guys i did not even know driving BMW's. Forget it when I drive the BMW 2002, then every guy wants to stop me and talk for like hours. In Brooklyn SE-R guys are together, but in LI it just sems different.

·
8,148 Posts
when was dyno day...i just got my se-r..so i dont know all the time i had an alti</font>
Dyno Day was like 2 weeks ago. Ray Kawaski organized it. Well the SE-R convention in West Va is coming soon. If you see my car on the other side of the SSPkwy or something give me the highbeams! I think all SR20 guys need to give each other the highbeams when we all pass!

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
where did u guys go to get the dyno... rampage racing ????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The rotors are cross-drilled and use a goldish/titanium cad plating so they do not rust up after they get wet like stock ones. I have been running them on my 1991 SE-R and love them and have had no problems with them. Shipping to NY or NJ should be about $15-$20 and no more.

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Craig, would you happen to have the front X-drilled rotors for a 98 SE-R with ABS? And if so how much each?

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ goodies
15.1 @ 90mph at Englishtown, NJ

·
8,148 Posts
where did u guys go to get the dyno... rampage racing ????</font>
Englishtown. There will be another dynoday in July I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts