SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Set Verbose On
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car was on the road until I pulled the engine about 10 months ago to put into one of the other Sentras.

About 140k on chassis.
Completely rust free, and no body damage except the usual 25 year old car imperfections. However, it's a repaint (and it was a cheap one).
Car is ruby red, original and the second coat. It isn't color matched.
No engine or tranny.
Complete wiring harness.
No speedo cable.
Decent interior condition.
Had AC
Sun Roof

NX Brake upgrade infront. May remove to put on one of the other se-r's if I get to it.

Parts cars are nice, but it's been sitting in the yard too long. 200 dollars and it's yours to tow away.

Albuquerque NM

·
Set Verbose On
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This will be heading to the junker in a week or 2 if no-body wants it. Kind of a shame. I'd much rather see it get a transplant and a new life. Anyone in this area besides me like SE-r's?

I feel so alone...

·
Set Verbose On
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah, NM is kind of nowhere, and around here everything is rust free. But she's a really great car, about 140 on the chassis and really pretty clean. I originally had 110K in the posting. I was thinking of my Red SE-r and not this one. Sorry. Anyway, I just can't drive 3 Sentras at once and needed an engine, so she got the boot.

Here are some pictures. Maybe someone close enough will see her beauty, even though she really needs a bath....

The hood isn't actually attached, so it's kind of "off". The b14 wheels I'm keeping. When she goes she'll go with stock SE-r wheels.

Rescue an SE-R from the Weeds! She needs you!

·
Set Verbose On
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5 speed originally, although the transmission isn't in it. I'm willing to ship but it needs to be arranged by the buyer. I'd do what I can to make it easy for the shipping company, but I don't know a thing about shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts