SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Yea it'll work! You may wanna look into joining the E-manage yahoo group, they have lots of info to take into consideration. There is a setting for the Cobra MAF but I forget what it was. But it'll work, NO QUESTION. PM SR20 B12, he might know what the setting was for a Cobra MAF. Hope this helps!

Allan

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Yea it'll work! You may wanna look into joining the E-manage yahoo group, they have lots of info to take into consideration. There is a setting for the Cobra MAF but I forget what it was. But it'll work, NO QUESTION. PM SR20 B12, he might know what the setting was for a Cobra MAF. Hope this helps!

Allan
Thanks, I havent purchased the E-Manage yet but I plan to soon, I just wanted to make sure everything is compatible

·
MYSPACE.COM/STREETARMOUR
684 Posts
Sorry for the ignorant ?, but what is an E-manage? Is it like a alternative to the JWT ECU? If so, is there a website I can go to?

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Bump, because I'd like to know as well. Does ANYONE know? I searched in the Yahoo groups and found nothing.

Corey

·
Registered
486 Posts
Cobra MAF + E-manage = NO (no provision for Cobra MAF w/ E-manage)

Alternative: Z32 MAF + E-manage = YES!! (supported by E-manage)

There are many variables involved, and there have been cars that have successfully ran with a Cobra MAF using E-manage (to some degree), but the Z32 is definetly a better way to go for E-manage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts