SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more 240 related than anything else, so i figured I'd post here rather than just a private PM.

I noticed the other day your actually in japan...( im a little slow )

i was curious as to how much a front end conversion ACTUALLY goes for over there. like if i was walking through the junkyard, took all that stuff off, how much would it be?

Ebay typically has them going for around 700 bucks, so i was just wondering how bad i would be getting raped on the mark up. i figure all that stuff is only like 200 bucks. anyhow...

On a side note, anyone have a hook up on the silvia headlights, fenders,light supports,bumper,hood?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
NissanTuner said:
On a side note, anyone have a hook up on the silvia headlights, fenders,light supports,bumper,hood?
Courtesy Nissan is actually selling S15 headlights now for under $600. I still see them listed on eBay for $700+.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
NissanTuner said:
This is more 240 related than anything else, so i figured I'd post here rather than just a private PM.I noticed the other day your actually in japan...( im a little slow )i was curious as to how much a front end conversion ACTUALLY goes for over there. like if i was walking through the junkyad. silvia headlights, fenders,light supports,bumper,hood?
i assume you mean the s-13 front end right....

well ok it really depends on the junk yeard to tell you the truth...

when i did my silvia front end on my 180sx i got the folowing, nismo aero bumber, and the non projector lights and all fenders, hood, blah blah blah for about 200$ plus my front end that i did not need. i traded a guy at a local shop.

the parts are not that expensive normally so id say 300-350 for it all from the same junk yard.

i have debated selling them but i would need to rent a container and have a person in the usa ready to retrive it from the port and shipp it all. that would be alot of $ to begin with (like 5,000 for parts and container shipping) that more then i could afford to bad huh...

so what i am saying is the companies im sure get them rather cheap but they have them shipped thats where the mark up begins. then the mark up per person in the loop from japan to the usa to the buyer.

700$ for the whole front does that include shipping?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shipping isn't included most of the time, so your looking at another 200 bucks usually. And ya, I was talking about the S13 Silvia.

Wish I knew someone who goes back and forth to japan a lot. could have them bring pieces back one by one!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol yah. i wish we could find someone with the hook up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts