SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody put s2000 seats in their b13 ? or any other honda seats? And just to say the s2k seats are the nicest seats ever.

·
Shift_2.0
2,772 Posts
I am working on trying to fit a set of 300zx(z32) seats in my NX.I have a pair just sitting here,so ....
It won't be easy,if it works at all...LOL
The mounts,sliders and brakets are not even close,so I will see what I can rig up.
Jay

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool. I hope they are the leather ones!

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o i see. I mean the rsx seats are similar to the s2000's i suppose. That sux. Did you end up leaving them on?

·
Shift_2.0
2,772 Posts
thats cool. I hope they are the leather ones!
Actually,I put leather in my Z and these are the tweed ones I took out.:D
Z32 leather seats are super expensive(ask me how I know):rolleyes:

Anyway,why don't you pick some Nissan seats,or do you have s2000 seats already to use?
Seems like chances of making them fit would be better.

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im guessing you bought the leather z32's new? must be expensive. Those S seats at the dealer are about 4000 or something.Pretty expensive for some seats..... I mean, the s seats are really nice. I like the way they hug u and their not as wide. I havent seen any nissan seats i liked. Or its just that i havent seen many, not sure.

·
from beasty to a beauty
1,000 Posts
this was mentioned in another thread: with enough time money pateience you can do anything you want. also a welder, scrap metal, and fabrication knowledge wouldnt hurt either

299 Posts
naw i ended up takin them out , reason they sit so high is because the seat Cushion is much thicker than the one on the stock seat , but they were nice seats none the less lol

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the rsx seats are really nice as well... Actually today i took a look at the g35 seats. Not bad. Anybody with a thought on the g35 seats or the 350z seats? they looked kinda wide but i dunno

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Yes the rsx seats are really nice as well... Actually today i took a look at the g35 seats. Not bad. Anybody with a thought on the g35 seats or the 350z seats? they looked kinda wide but i dunno
too wide would be my bet. I think leather p11 seats in the NX are extremely nice.

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
I'm trying to find old prelude or CRX seats for mine. If i find anything and get it fabbed I'll let you know.

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
p11 seats are nice. but their just not that sporty looking. they dont really hug you. and sounds good octave! thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have seats of a Subaru WRX in my nx, but i had to remover the original boldpoints for the nx seats because they were higher then the nx seats. Then my head came out of the roof:rolleyes:

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that looks nice...

249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes they are...

·
Registered
812 Posts
i think the 2006 civic seats are really comfortable, and they grab you too... anyone else sat in those?

dunno if they would fit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts