SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered my cams yesterday should be expecting them in a day or two just wondering if anybody has theses and can tell me what to expect and if they are better than the s3 which i have no knowledge on thanks

------------------

·
Registered
263 Posts
it is important that you put periods at the end of your sentences because if you don't put periods at the end of you sentences you will get run on sentences and run on sentences are bad from what all of my english teachers have told, and oo while you are at it, try to capitalize as well!

I don't mean to be picky, but it is a little easier to understand what you are saying if you make an attempt to use decent grammar.

Many users on this board have S4 cams, I would suggest that you go use the search function and type in something along the lines of "S4 cams JWT", I'll bet there is a good 3 hours worth of reading ahead of ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been reading in the archives and alot of votes are towards the s3 for daily drivers but i like to race all over town breakin speed limits and everything no matter where im at so i would like more high end i got a 9 lb. flywheel and i rev so fukin fast that i find myself at say 5500 rpms like that so i guess ill like them

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by abemack:
...but i like to race all over town breakin speed limits and everything no matter where im at...i rev so fukin fast that i find myself at say 5500 rpms like that...</font>

Bring it back Mike.
woah! watch his ****ing legs!

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by abemack:
I have been reading in the archives and alot of votes are towards the s3 for daily drivers but i like to race all over town breakin speed limits and everything no matter where im at so i would like more high end i got a 9 lb. flywheel and i rev so fukin fast that i find myself at say 5500 rpms like that so i guess ill like them </font>

Dude, you should have watched this:
http://www.sr20deforum.com/NonCGI/Forum1/HTML/002598.html

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nx2kPA:
I love it!

</font>
Josh, it that car grey? Man I love it. I wish I could have gotten my NX2K in that color. You are getting there. NICE!

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 10-17-2001).]

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:
Josh, it that car grey? Man I love it. I wish I could have gotten my NX2K in that color. You are getting there. NICE!

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 10-17-2001).]
</font>
Yes it is grey...slate grey pearl to be exact.

Thanks for the compliment.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nx2kPA:
Yes it is grey...slate grey pearl to be exact.

Thanks for the compliment.

</font>
This forum is crazy. We are all on line at the same time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:
This forum is crazy. We are all on line at the same time.</font>
it seems that way...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Abemack,

No I am not an english teacher but I am a college student. I am not even particularly good at english, but I do see the value in improving ones grammar and vocabulary.
You will give yourself more credibility, and a better chance of getting a solid response to your question if you word it in a way that we can understand. All we have to go on is what you have written in the forum, so it is important that you get your point across.
As an example, you could have worded your question like this,

"I recently ordered S4 cams from JWT, and I was wondering if anyone has these and could give me their impressions of them. I have a lightweight flyweel, and spend a lot of time at high RPM, I believe the S4s are better in my situation, becuase the S3s are more for daily drivers, correct?"

Now everyone can understand what you are saying, and you will get responses that pertain to your question.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I like the s4's in my car. They perform a lot better at high rpm's. The difference between s4's and s3's are really not that noticable for the driver. I must say the s4's pull up top a little better than the s3's. But supposedly the s3's are better at lower rpm's than the s4's. I dont know, when I launch at 6000rpm at the track I know that the s4's are makin an increase in power at that range. You will like them.
(I am not saying s3's are bad, just saying that there are some differences with performance mildly between both 3's and 4's).

------------------
Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

[email protected] w/ s4's,jwt ecu, muffler, and a styrafoam air filter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts