SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the tracks open again and I need to go try this out. Never been, planned on it last season but too much **** kept happening to my car.

So, I'd like to go break something there before I break it elsewhere!

Who wanna go? I've never been so I'd like some experienced guys to go with. Help out...

Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Im Down Let Me Know When!

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shoot...when i get a new clutch. **** won't do crap with these 17's...slips all the way through 2nd gear...and i don't even launch...ghey......................

·
SE-Ruper Dooper Sentra
536 Posts
sure jason, let me know which Wed. u wanna go, lets go smoke some honda ass!

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need a tach! Fruck...stupid gauges. I broke mine :D. As soon as I hook up a new one let me know when you wanna go! Have you been there before?

I need to hook up this intake holder upper thing too. ****...I just couldn't help but to buy it. Haha...oops.

·
SE-Ruper Dooper Sentra
536 Posts
yeah been to the track a few times, only ran my lost gs-r on one vist. Never had a chance to run my sr20 yet.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
i am interested in going as well and i can prolly get some others to come with.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I live in that area too, It would be nice to go and meet some folks there.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, like a dumbass...I just realized I have school on Wednesdays :rolleyes:. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Owell, I can skip skoo...don't even like the class. Just taking it becuase it's too late to get a refund and it gives me something to do. :D

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I was gonna skip skoo but owell. Man, class was gay today, too. I feel asleep 4 times. I don't even know why I go anymore. It's like an uncomfortable naptime I pay for. To bad it isn't HS...they were free :D.

Anyone going next week?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts