SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright it has come down to one last part which is tuning system. i am tight on cash and would have to wait a little while for jwt and emanage. i will be running t3 turbo, 72# injectors, and spearco fmic, and greddy type s bov, and all that stuff. does anyone know or is anyone running a setup like this that can run the safc at low boost? pleassse help my poor self out!!

·
getting close
2,002 Posts
You prob. could get it to run this way but without the ecu or alot of proper tuning ($) you will throw away more money on gas than it would cost for an e-manage or a jwt ecu.

later,Jon

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, you could get a S-AFC to properly tune your fuel cycle, but you'll be running either rich or lean. This is due to the fact that the ECU still thinks you're running a stock MAF. You really need to get a MAF program if you're running a Cobra or Z32 Maf before you start to tune your injectors. As air flow and injector cycles are combined with one another for proper Air/Fuel mixture. What maf are you running?

Corey

·
Registered
803 Posts
Why in the world do you have such big injectors and the little T3 turbo? Secondly, if you're broke, why do you want to spend all this money to get a turbo setup and then save 2-300 dollars on the SAFC over the JWT. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't think it's a good idea to run around on 72 lb/hr injectors with the AFC. You're correction is going to be nuts and you're going to run into some crazy ignition advance. But, then again, run it, see how long it lasts, then force yourself to sell all your turbo stuff to get your car running again. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts