SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wish more of you folks coulda been at the autocross in winston salem today.. if you were there you could have seen me wipe out and take about a dozen cones with it!!! MORAL ? Apparently, Tire pressures make a big difference. OH and daren lol im never lifting at stoplights for you anymore!!! :) just kidding that was fun but youll never see me do it again.. id a kept with ya if it wasnt for my jack stands, jack, cooler, snacks, tools..... :D

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Salem Auto-X

Yeah it was nice to actually meet a fellow Forum member.
I liked the track and you did very well to be your 2nd Auto-X. Hell it's not like I am a pro but i wasn't that good at my secong event. I was doing good to just keep it between the cones.
2nd race 2nd place Novice not bad!
When we started off I thought you was just picking
but soon I new you wasn't. Pace Setter power!!! HEHE!!!

Darren , who after seeing the AGX's on Nathan 93 at work, really wants some bad!

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew the but bob would make you drool lol... so when i faked you out how much did you have to make up before you passed me?! OH and BTW... what are youre 60ft times? the agxs full stiff will lower them dramatically cause of the less weight transfer... when i take off i can feel the weight transfer on 1 but not nearly as much on 5 or 6

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Well I you got the slight jump and I didn't get a good clutch drop so I was bogging at first. I'd say it took me to the very top of 2nd before I caught you.
My best 60ft. was 2.177, I also managed to get a 2.189 a week later.
With 165k on factory struts I think I was the king of body roll today.
Wish we could have swapped cars and took a lap around the block.

Darren

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know why we didnt swap cars cause i wanted to drive yours(that is if i could push you clutch pedal in ;) ). oh well theres always a next time. Seems like those 60ft times are pretty darn good, there might be a little still to be had with some good struts.

·
Banned
505 Posts
looks like i missed another good one.... when i get some better sleep habits ill be there to race with yall.. how did you finish darren i cant beleive you didnt call and let me know what all happened.. hehe

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
I captured a ever so saught after 7th. Good fast track. Kinda like the older one @ Dixie Cassic but with the pivit cone.

I ran STS

Darren

1 - 7 of 7 Posts