SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this is my second try at getting a g20 ecu for the b14. This one shows up, it looks good except one thing....some monkey from the place I ordered it through car-part.com, snapped off the bolt that attaches the harness onto the ecu and the head is gone. I tried to get it out with channel locks but no good. This is normally not a big deal but since it is an ecu I really don't want to be beating on it to get the bolt off. I guess I will just have to chance it and drill out the remaining piece? Any other suggestions? I am not really interested in sending it back to them if I don't have to as they may not have another one around.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I was installing a G20 ECU in my friend's 200SX and that bolt snapped clean off when I was removing his stock ECU. The G20 comp has been in therre with no bolt for 14 months and no problems so far

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I don't have to have it but I really dont like having it in there broken off. Anyway, after much drilling I got the bolt remains out and the ecu went into the harness successfully. Oh, nice new sig pic 4u2nv!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts