SR20 Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
does anybody remember which issue this was, i have boxes of SCC mag in my closet from a few years back, I prolly have it, but i want to make sure before digging them all out. thanks Rich

·
Registered
440 Posts
thebirdman said:
does anybody remember which issue this was, i have boxes of SCC mag in my closet from a few years back, I prolly have it, but i want to make sure before digging them all out. thanks Rich
I remember some kind forum member posting this info in this thread a long time ago...wait a minute, it was me! ;)
nismo00 said:
June 2000(has yellow MR2 Spyder on the cover), p.250-274.

·
Simian Rex
890 Posts
If someone's going to make fresh scans of the entire article, I'd sure like to have a digital copy...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Here is the C series JWT cam dynos

Below are the results of the C2 and C3s that SCC tested for its sentra se-r.

Here are the S3s also.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
sr20nismo99 said:
Check out my Custom 99 Sentra SE-L, at www.cardomain.com/ride/2104823...Drift Body kit, 17's ,JWT ECU, Graphics, tint, intake, custom interior, Sharp Car...ALL GONE, TOTALED**2-25-06* ALL parts for sale of car, anything and everything, if you want anything off it, call 573-590-1660 or [email protected]. Thanks
UHM......... ok, :confused:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Something that makes me think alot!

Heres some stats of Sr20's running in South africa (Standard)
Standard figures on fly= 140HP or 103KW

Dyno figures at reef = 92whp Standard, u guys get up to 120whp standard in USA??
1\4 times at reef = between 16-17 seconds

Stats of Non Standard Sr20's, in sunny SSS body's
White sentra 1999-2000 RIP
1\4= 14,7 at 101mph
Dyno results +- 160Whp
125mph over 1Kilo meters with 148mp\h over 1.8km
(N\a) everyday, street tires!! , full weight 1200KG and running on 102.6 octane,,

2nd White Sentra (now)
1\4= unknown (Waiting to take it to the track estimate about high 14's to low 15's
Dyno results 154WHp
N\a everyday , regrinded cams, piston slap!, full weight.
This baby will be opened up soon! for some upgrades aiming for 170WHP here!:rofl:
on everyday setup

3rd Red Saber (Now)
1\4= 14.78 at 97.5mph
Dyno results = Unknown but should be around 155WHp
N\a everyday, full weight,
Check his site http://www.abnormala.com/charles200gxi.html

This is all the worked jobbies,, obviously our alltitude makes with the power loss compared to u guys.

U guys are getting close to 180Whp and more with mild conversions, but we are running the speeds ans, as your higher outputting Sr20's?with about 50-60whp less with our alltitude! :confused:

·
Simian Rex
890 Posts
Just remember that Yankee Horsepower (YHP) is more than a little different from everywhere else. I'm not sure exactly why, but it has something to do with the fact that we base HP on Imperial Torque (lbs per foot) and have our own set of correction factors. I think that 1/4mi ET and MPH are more indicative of our power output than just comparing HP numbers.

That said, a number of mostly-stock B13 Sentra SE-Rs have sub-15 second timeslips at the hand of a skilled driver.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i would like to know? becasue compared to the rest u make lots more HP?

o its becasue we make War Horses and u little pony's!!

LOL Joking guys

Anybody knowthe way of converting our figures to simmulate yours?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts