SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get some SE-R's out to race this weekend in LA, I'm tired of being the only one there. If you come out I'll share my EZ-up and give you a sandwich and a soda so come on out. I run first thing in the morning but will probably do some X runs if anyone wants a ride.

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

·
Registered
404 Posts
Damn sounds like a fun event. Just my luck my radiator [email protected]*kn cracked, or I would go. I'm thinking of going with a Nissan Motorsports rad. Maybe in Sept or Oct, if you know of any events going on. I know my friend wants to test his G20 out.

------------------
92'XE/w-Primera swap
sleepr w/N20

G

·
hey i am going to socal this weekend gie me all the 411 and i'll meet you there. i'll be staying in montebello and going to east la and fullerton on fri and sat. la and hollywood would be on the way home so i'll stop by, e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by enjoyDride:
Damn sounds like a fun event. Just my luck my radiator [email protected]*kn cracked, or I would go. I'm thinking of going with a Nissan Motorsports rad. Maybe in Sept or Oct, if you know of any events going on. I know my friend wants to test his G20 out.

</font>
Al
If you can make it down and want to give it a try I'll let you drive my car on a time only run. It will cost you $25 for 3 runs.

Art

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Walter Catalan:
hey i am going to socal this weekend gie me all the 411 and i'll meet you there. i'll be staying in montebello and going to east la and fullerton on fri and sat. la and hollywood would be on the way home so i'll stop by, e-mail me at [email protected]</font>
Walter,
Glad that you could make it out on Sunday.
Here is a picture my brother took of the run that I gave you a ride in!

To everyone else, I ran on my street tires and only finished .6 sec behind the class winner in ES an 85 Honda CRX Si on Kuhmo's owned by an automotive engineer who works for Honda. He's the guy to beat every event and this time I didn't. Must have had him worried though because I was ahead after the first two runs but his last run he jumped ahead with a 68.4 vs my 69.0 and on my last run I hit two cones. But once again I was amazed at how well the new Falkens stick. It's even got me considering that I might run STS at the nationals instead of ES. For the price of a new set of V700, I could get some suspension work and an Intake! Hmmmm

G

·
thanks for letting me know, it was cool, i can't wait to get my car into a auto cross. too bad i got there too late for my car to get teched. oh well next time. to everyone else go hit an autocross. arts car did real good. while i was there the best time he ran was a 68.7 on one of the x runs. and there was an m3 in front of us that was only hitting 70. our cars rip on the track so go out show everyone whats up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts