·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be there this weekend, along with psushoe. Not that I will be buying it, but I would love to check out the NX. :D
You'll have to look passed the funky wheel combo I'll be running (American Racing with 205 Hoosiers on the front and stockers with 185 all-seasons out back). I'm hoping for good "rotation"...:laugh: It's gonna look real goofy but it beats burning up the everyday tires. Should be good for a laugh. See ya there. :)

·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correction, I'll be car # 117 in SM. My number got bumped. More blue tape required...oh well. :laugh:

·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to meet you Hank! Sorry I didn't come back for the ride along...got distracted and forgot. Just yell at me next time. :)
It was a pleasure to meet you and Aaron. I didn't know where you ran off too.... oh, well. I could have used the extra downforce, though. Good lord, the car was loose. :eek2: With a set of stickies all around, I think I could have gave Aaron a run for third. I had to be real conservative in the high speed slaloms. My 2nd and 3rd runs I could have scored pretty descent in a drift event. :rofl:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hank,

That's a real nice NX. I was the one checking out your car at the end of the day.

-jeff

·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hank,

That's a real nice NX. I was the one checking out your car at the end of the day.

-jeff
Thanks, wanna buy it?....:deal: :D

Excellent times with the MR2...congrats on the win. :biggthump

·
Don't call it a comeback
1,146 Posts
im gonna try and make some philly events this season, so hopefully ill see you all soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts