JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres yet another thread going on there:

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/010178.html

Oh boy. Flame throwers!

------------------
Jordan (Stormy)
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys (NI), KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
756 Posts
Its not worth it to argue in SvA. Everyone is a dick to everyone, no matter what you drive. The SE-R guys get it the worst though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Last Sept I think the SE-R list put together an SE-R.net vs ClubSI shootout. Guess who showed and who didn't. I haven't lost to an SI yet that had similar mods. I've eaten up stock SI's like nothing though. I haven't gone to a track to time my car yet but a friend of mine was up in Sac a few weeks ago and he pulled a 14.9X in his Integ. Everytime I've raced him he'll either be at my rear bumper or at my door. So it isn't that hard to pull an SE-R into 14's.

Mel

BTW... all I have is intake, muffler, advanced timing. I guess the AGX might help a bit too.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I scared to go back there, because someone said most of the cars there could smoke me. :rolleyes.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

G

·
0 Posts
Just in case anyone forgot :

BTW : I KNOW THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY STORM! I just thought it was funny because he posted the pic in an earlier thread, and I had joked it was him.......

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
hmm, well jee!
who would have thought they'd start something when someone posted facts on a NISSAN.
jee, i didn't!
can't people take a hint?
that place is full of guys that have are mad because the penis enlargement spray doesn't work.
why not leave their 13 year old kid tribe alone and just talk here where we don't bust a **** everytime someone insults a nissan?

------------------

representing the plains with a slammed in door, but loud and fast, 1991 nissan sentra se-r, and now a sweet looking silver 1988 toyota celica gt-s with more show than go.

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
****, i take that back. this is kind of fun.

points to 13 year old poser comment, and notes that it works quiet well

------------------

representing the plains with a slammed in door, but loud and fast, 1991 nissan sentra se-r, and now a sweet looking silver 1988 toyota celica gt-s with more show than go.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
haha, that's what im sayin.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

G

·
0 Posts
Si Club. Is that for Stupid Individual. These guys need another hobby. Relax and except mediocrity.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I give a ClubSi thread a chance and what do I get, the same old hateful nameplate bashing like normal. I'll stick to my opinion:

ClubSi (at least the Si vs. All forum) is a Hater's Forum and nothing but. All people do on there is flame each other about their cars and their ideas and opinion being ****. That's it. No useful discussion whatsoever, just hate. It really gets me down whenever I go there from all the hate manifested there.

And honestly, Stormy, you a bringing that hateful attitude back to this forum and I don't like it. Saying that Andreas and Doug are liers and ****, among many other things I've read from you in the past. Be careful on here, my friend...

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Theres yet another thread going on there:

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/010178.html

Oh boy. Flame throwers!

</font>
Dude, will you quit trying to fuel the fire. Those threads would have died a long time ago but you try to bring reinforcements from here. Give it up you can't win in SVA.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
Stormy, you a bringing that hateful attitude back to this forum and I don't like it. Saying that Andreas and Doug are liers and ****, among many other things I've read from you in the past. Be careful on here, my friend...

</font>
I never said Andreas and Doug were lier [sic].....ANYWHERE. God forbid I don't believe everything I read and ESPECIALLY someone saying they have a JWT ECU that goes to 9000rpms.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hate Club SI, there is nothing but idiots on there, and every comment is the same, that is why I like this place, at least people are civil, and speak coherently.

·
Registered
118 Posts
oh, yea, I also like this place, because I have an SE-R, and I don't like Club SI because I don't have a Honda, and don't care about Hondas.

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AutoSE-R:
I hate Club SI, there is nothing but idiots on there, and every comment is the same, that is why I like this place, at least people are civil, and speak coherently.</font>
That is soo untrue. What kind of comment is that to make. Not everyone on that board is an "IDIOT"..

I am not sure how many people this site has on it, but ClubSi has 18000 + members. Anytime you get that many people on one board, there are bound to be some idiots and trolls lurking around. I know your board, like all of the others has them also, as I have spoken to some of them first hand.

Try actually visiting the WHOLE site before you make a comment about ONE specific forum. Remember, that is why that forum is there. To keep all of the flames out of the other forums.

·
Registered
756 Posts
ClubSi is a great site for all car enthusiasts. I first joined for the southwest forum so I knew about local events and the like. But then I ventured out to the other forums and I've learned a lot. Most of the people are very cool to speak with. I hang out with lots of the Si guys on the weekends BS'ing about cars, having BBQ's. We are all the same, we love cars.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i just retired from that place. their stupidity might "rub off" on me. a BASE neon owner calling SE-R's a piece of ****? now i've heard it all.

do you know any other car that has power windows in the front and manual in the rear? i don't either.

"beware of stupid people in large numbers"

·
Registered
118 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by quicksi:
That is soo untrue. What kind of comment is that to make. Not everyone on that board is an "IDIOT"..

I am not sure how many people this site has on it, but ClubSi has 18000 + members. Anytime you get that many people on one board, there are bound to be some idiots and trolls lurking around. I know your board, like all of the others has them also, as I have spoken to some of them first hand.

</font>
Sorry, I didn't mean the whole site, I was just talking about that forum, I just generalized it. I understand that there are a lot of people, and are bound to be a few idiots. I guess that there are a few in every bunch, it just seems that they have taken over in that forum.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts