SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I gotta give props to Matt Kennedy for pointing these out to me.

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 08-18-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember someone from a different post with a similar topic who said to "be a leader, not a follower." Guess what that big mouth bumper was prototyped on my car to house a big ass intercooler. No one else made a bumper for B13 that would have accomodated my intercooler. I just wish that people should keep negative remarks to themselves. If you don't like how it looks then don't buy it. FWIW that is my car with the blk/red rims before turbo.

ChrisO
92 B13 sr20det. Soon to be equipped with HKS GT3037S turbo.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Sorry, whether your're leading or following, that white classic with the black wheels is just nasty.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean nasty fast, right? Don't worry you'll never see the front end of my car anyways since you'll always be behind.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Hey Chris O, what kind of grille is that on your car, i like the way it looks.

and storm, coming from someone who had a big ass supra lookin spoiler on a sentra, i dont think you have the right to judge how his rims look.
------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 08-31-2001).]

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
hey mike, damn son you didnt need to call people out like that, i think your lost though cause this isnt really a rice forum to flame everyone, you might wanna try clubsi or something. A lot of what you say is very flamatory
, and what ricers say when they see cars that "intimidate" them, i dont know if thats the case here you may have a pretty sweet car, but what your saying is just gay non-sense and we dont need it here. thanks well i guess you wanna flame me now so flame away like a little kiddie -o-

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/
-91 Classic w/ Priemra Swap
Aim: avurX

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look at here Dennis... I been around the SE-R list for 6 years now. Ive had turbo SE-Rs, NA SE-Rs...Iva had engines torn apart, blown up engines...I used to work for Nissan. When some little hick from PA starts flaming one of my homeboys- Serban, and includes me in the post that aint right. I'm never here or any discussion board cause I don't like em, and I don't have time for it (this weekend is diff) I get my sources to tell me when some little kid talks trash about me. The knowledge I have about cars he will never be able to gasp. He can't drive let alone have a girlfriend- or BF in this case and he flames me. If he was soo tough he would IM me on AIM under SR20DE98, Ive had that nick for like 6 years now, and he knows about it.
Mike Jez
01 Max Place CAI, Cattman Y-pipe, Apexi exhaust, Pullies, 218.8HP to the wheels NA.

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VQ30power:
Look at here Dennis... I been around the SE-R list for 6 years now. Ive had turbo SE-Rs, NA SE-Rs...Iva had engines torn apart, blown up engines...I used to work for Nissan. When some little hick from PA starts flaming one of my homeboys- Serban, and includes me in the post that aint right. I'm never here or any discussion board cause I don't like em, and I don't have time for it (this weekend is diff) I get my sources to tell me when some little kid talks trash about me. The knowledge I have about cars he will never be able to gasp. He can't drive let alone have a girlfriend- or BF in this case and he flames me. If he was soo tough he would IM me on AIM under SR20DE98, Ive had that nick for like 6 years now, and he knows about it.
Mike Jez
01 Max Place CAI, Cattman Y-pipe, Apexi exhaust, Pullies, 218.8HP to the wheels NA.
</font>
Mike, im not doubting you, and i have heard of you before on your intelligence and what you have done for the sr20de community, (i too have torn motors apart and blew a engine
) but anyway, i didnt realize it was that much in depth of a problem, i think you shoulda emailed him or something...sorry to get in the middle of this

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/
-91 Classic w/ Priemra Swap
Aim: avurX

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
hey jordan, i'm sorry, just cause you have no taste in how to make a car look good, and dont like girls, you dont have to get mad at me. i mean, come on, you talk about throwing rocks at girls...grow up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jordan, shut ur ass up. U and ur damn slow moded to hell Sentra whopptie doo... My ****ing Maxima runs 14.9s BONE stock. Howz that for a UGLY ASS car with hubcaps and steel wheels that cost me just 3K bux more than yours...Ur B13 was soo ghetto they had to come up with a WHITE RICE category at Englishtown Raceway show events, and U where always taking honors with your painted-on-engine-valve-cover-with-overspray-on-ignition-wires-ghetto-ass-paint-work, Biatch. Ur big ass SCORPION wing on your XE B13...how about those AWESOME American Racing 13" chromies ehhh esse ?? vato ? Damn dude, U have some major issues...dating 4 toed women, identity crisis...well U wanna be like the Hispanics...so U chrome ur wheels out, get a nasty spoiler, curbfeelers and broadway mirror...SE-R U just go all the way out ghetto mod U trying to be black too ? (not dissn any of my black friends here, I have alot of em with ZX2s and Foci), and no U wanna be asian so U got a 4 door Sentra and prettend U own a Civic with all those rice mods-MR. Eibach Sportline. U bleach your hair to stand out U date 4 toed women to be acknowledged...shieet I dunno whats next. Don't ever diss me again or I will truly expose ya online with all those old pics I have of U saved on my hard drive- THANX RYAN and LOAF.
Mike Jez
4 door family sedan which will whop on ANY Sentra SE NA to NA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jordan your a ************, anyone who wants to throw rocks at girls is got to be a homosexual. So guess what ? I finally figured out your nickname STORM...whos ass hole have U been storming lately ?
Mike Jez

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here is a pic for ya Jordan, I know its not a pic of Fabio, but try to not get the monitor all creamy.
Mike Jez

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Yo Storm why did you get rid of your Supra oops! I mean XE. Bro that thing was hideous. In my opinion that web page you made was a waste of good internet space. Oh well to each his own. Oh yeah and the rims? I bet you bought those at your local auto department store. They are deffinitely very unique. I just hope you don't do that to your new car. A little advice leave your new car alone. You apparently have no taste my fellow forum junkie. Those rims you made fun of remember the black ones. I have the same wheels on my Classic and trust me my car looks better than any car you will ever own. And if you want to race my car it is quick as well.. Hey by the way leave my good friend SE-Rban alone. You ***
! Its people like yourself that we do not need on this forum. We are here to help each other out not dis each other. To everyone else sorry about this post but this guy needs to be put in his place!

Red 92 Classic
-----------------
Primera swap,NOS,PR CAI, H/S Header, MSD, ACT clutch and pressure plate.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
those rims are bad ass...how can anyone say they're ugly?

Rob' SE-R

My car (thanks to Rob for letting me borrow his rims for the pictures)

keep it lookin clean Rob!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks Mike for backing me up. It was 230 at the wheels. The car is in the process of being upgraded to a HKS GT3037S turbo. It will be making some serious hp real soon.

Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts