SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks if you wish to attend the SE-R carshow and picnic you need to register and purchase either a T-shirt or Picnic ticket if you want your SE-R, SR20 powered, or Nissan in the car show. You can not just show up, you will have to have a ticket to get in to show your car.

Register here. http://www.sr20forum.com/convention07

This will be held June 3rd at Busse woods lot 24. This is the corner lot by the boat entrance. Food will be catered, and trophies are made for best B13, b14, b15, NX, P10, P11, best of show, best swap.

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, I'll make sure and follow Luci around at the picnic and pick your award up as soon as it is made! :)

·
^Kick Me^
298 Posts
geez why do you guys always pick on me.... hahahahaha i hate you guys! j/k i'll just keep my mouth shut

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe you can get best other, or best of show. You order that gauge and cup for me?

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes its on order. 8-10 days. How about my T-shirt? Also, we have a set of Tein springs and a few other little things for the raffle. Got the stickers too!
T-shirt, yes I get it! Thanks for ordering. Can you e-mail me the exact things you have so that I can add it to our sheet.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
i want a t-shirt! i wont make it but i want a shirt where do i paypal for them?
and wes i emailed you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts