SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right a 10 second [email protected]! Driven by Ben Benavides out in Cali last night! I read a post on teamnismo.com that said this.

Who is be the brave one that takes a all motor se-r in the 11's?
I tryed getting ahold of Ben but I can't find his e-mail address. He friend said that he is going to try & get him to e-mail me or something!

All the Honda, Acura, and the rest of the import world that didn't think that another Nissan besides the 300z or the skyline was fast, SHUT UP!

Who will be next? I hope it's me. I'm trying to pull low 11's with my B12 as a street car! My brother is on egde of the 12's with a [email protected] pass in a stock sr20det(from a GTI-R).

I'm soooooo hyped right now!

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is big news and nobody wants to post about it? You all should hold your heads down in shame!

Did I mention that it's an allout Nissan race car! Wheelie Bars and all. He has NOS and didn't even spray it yet! I think the Honda & Acura boys better look out!

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Sorry didnt think about posting about it. Im not a big drag fan for imports. But its a definate big step for the SE-R community. couldnt believe it when i heard it. I was so proud. Been telling all my friends and most of them are Honduh owners.

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
I am a drag fan, and the 10s IS awesome. Go SR20! My car is completely stripped right now (yep, not even a radio) so I'm headin that route, too.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Will said:
soooo, Mario, what happened to this car? anyone know?
Wow, throwback. :eek: He actually parted the car out a few year later. I think the copper bullet ran a best of 10.4.

You want to hear something funny, it wasn't even a real se-r!! It was an 200sx se (but with an sr20 swap).

And I still don't have the B12 on the road, legally. Hopefully i'll hit 11's this summer (5 years after). And my uncle, not really my brother, has since hit [email protected], with a 2.2 60ft and T28 turbo! He refuses to upgrade.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
sorry guys, I was digging through Marios really old posts, and I could not resist digging this one up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts