SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be down at e-town on june 30th which is this saturday coming up. If anyone would like to meet up and have an se-r pow wow let me know. My email address is [email protected] . Give me an email or just reply to this post. There will hopefully be a pack of se-r's headin down with me, I am not sure though. Either way it is the biggest show on the east coast at e-town that day. The toyo tires thing is going on and I think jaime will be there with his red monster. I am not sure, dont hold me to it. I would think he would be there though. Just let me know so we can have an se-r meet and reunion. Havent seen the east coast guys in 2 years. Since the time I just got my black se-r. I just got my blue one so maybe it is time for uniting again. I met a guy down there with autotoy.com stickers, if you have anymore that would be great. Because the little kid in the middle of the sticker is cool as ****. he sat in the middle of my sunroof. Look good. But I will talk to you all soon I hope. PLEASE WRITE BACK BECAUSE IT IS SHORT NOTICE. I would like to see a good turn out and I would be happy to meet new faces. Thanks again and I will see some of you this weekend.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (smurf blue) at least thats what jay hass calls it!!!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Well the problem with that day is there will be so many people it will be hard to find each other. I think a quiet day at Etown is better for a meet. But regardless, if you guys are going, I'll be there too.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah I'm going down, but on Sunday when it counts to be there. Hey Mark what time are you guys heading down? Seems like i'm the only guy from CT ever there, but it might just be me...

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Registered
858 Posts
sounds good count me in!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos.

·
8,148 Posts
Count me in too for Saturday. I'll wash, wax and park with you guys Saturday. But I am not racing. Not yet anyway.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Who's going to be there on Sunday? Saturday seems like fun, but when I go to those events Sundays seems better cause thats when more people come out. Any hoot, if you are going on Sunday let me know.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
I'll be going both Sat. and Sunday..I will hopefully be entering my car into the car show..depends if I get a chance to clean it.
I'll be driving up there with a bunch of friends i guess leaving around 7am Saturday.
I'll be in my black 91 with the Stillen kit...Hope to see some more SR20's there and hope to meet more peeps. I'll see you there Mark..You know if Ryan is going???

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not sure if ryan is going. But I am going down on saturday. P26 - you should go on saturday, it will be fun. I think I might enter the car in the car show. It is stock but still, Its cool I guess. I hope we can all meet up somewhere, we can pick a land mark and work from there. I dont care, I will hold a sign up that says "sr20" if I have to. We have a few days to figure it out. Lets just round up the people first!!! Hey does anyone know how to get a hold of andreas miko. That would be greatly appreciated also. Thanks guys.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (smurf blue) and proud

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday. Than after
that I'll be at the Topless Bars.

------------------

91 SE-R PRI\wJWT,HKS SportExhaust,Magnecores,and the list goes on & on.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well we need to make a meeting place. If you guys want to caravan from CT let me know. We can meet up on rt.15 or I-95. NyceP26, if you want to email me at [email protected] that would be cool. We can exchange ideas. I will hopefully see a lot of people at the track. Talk to you all soon.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (smurf blue)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts