SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i have no school and i'm totally bored. anyways i thought we may have a little se-r pictures contest. you know, we all vote for the nicest classic se-r in this joint. anyways, if other people have 200sx's then post them anyways, who cares ehh?

anyways, i guess i'll start it out with my baby.

please, only post one picture of your car, to spare the loading time for others. if you need a picture uploaded online, just email me at [email protected] and i can upload it for you.

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Monsoon, that car has nice looking paint for a 9 year old car. Did you have it repainted or is that the original paint on there?

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doug h,

that is the origional paint. it has NO clearcoat whatsoever but that is the origional paint. it's a little oxidized and i am suprised as the car was parked outside most of it's life before me and with me owning it.

bowlcut,

if you meant that someone to be me i'll check my email. ahh what the hell, i'll do it anyway.
i'll give yah a message over aim when i'm done.

------------------

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
No that someone is Eric. we took some pics when we were going to Ben's with is cool camera. he said he would upload them. well that is like a month ago. i would love to see the pics you know

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

G

·
0 Posts
Alot of SE-Rs! Mine is in there some where! In Boston BTW.

------------------
MarC
96 w/ no turbo
AIM SER96MarC

[This message has been edited by ser_200sx (edited 12-13-2000).]

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chris Bryant:
Panasports, slowSER? Like the pic.

CB
</font>
Yup, they's Panasports.

·
Registered
70 Posts

My little 91 baby

[This message has been edited by Marzon18 (edited 12-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Marzon18 (edited 12-14-2000).]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Beeach, I sent those to you last night. I thought I sent them a few weeks ago, but I saw you complaining so I sent them again.
Matt, I'm not sure what the problem was, but I had to try threee times to get it to work.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts

[This message has been edited by 93W91SER (edited 12-14-2000).]

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts

Me at Harrisburg ProSolo this year. Kinda blurry, but I like the rear wheel lift.

Matt

[This message has been edited by MaddMatt (edited 12-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by MaddMatt (edited 12-14-2000).]

1 - 20 of 75 Posts