SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved form Nokesville Virginia to Eugene Oregon and I have been waiting for nearly three months and gone thru two carriers for its arrival. School has started and I got stuck riding the bus :confused: . In these three moths, I had found the sr20forum.com and want to contribute to the sr20 community. My Nissan Sentra SE-R (My Sunny) should arrive October 11th or 12th

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
I'd be gettin pretty pissed at waiting that long. You will probably not find a lot of love for that kit here, but you are welcome nonetheless! :D

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
:eek:

that kit is really really really RICE.
but welcome to the forums , hopefully you will change your outlook on the classic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The kit is aggressive (“Rice”), and I love it. Whether you like the drifter kit or not, this car is hot. I searched the internet looking for good looking Sentras, because I was going to repaint mine. I found very few that that I thought had any forms of good styling. I think that most Sentras with a drifter kit on the internet look goofy too; some don’t have the matching side skirts, rear bumper or chose the wrong colors and rims. With an image in my head, I and a few friends created one of the finest looking sentras around.

No matter what you think of this car, this thing gets more attention from the ladies then any other Sentra.
“If you can’t get laid in this, you better get a Ferrari.”

1 - 5 of 5 Posts