SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Forum members I will be holding a SR20DE meet in West Palm Beach, Florida in Oct or Nov. We are looking for all cars with SR20DE and DET. These cars can be NX2000, Sentra SE-R, 200SX SE-R, G20, 1998-2001 Sentra SE and any rear wheel drive 240SX 89-98 with the SR20DET motor. At this time I have gotten 30 cars on my list with 2 days worth of work these are people that I know personaly. We will be having a Dyno day at the shop and serving drink and food ect. I will be asking all people who have a car and want to come to give me $30. That will include being able to make a pull on the dyno and food and beverages. I think the Dyno will cost us about $600-$800 for the day. The remanding money will be spent on food. $20 from everyone will go to the Dyno and the remaining $10 will go to food, I figure that will cover most car members and a girl friend. The date is not set yet but if you are interested call me at #305-282-3643, or email me with you name and phome at [email protected] if you are interested. I will not be asking for money until Aug. We will also have the 9 sec SE-R on hand and Christian Ichasos white 10 sec SE-R to make a pull on the dyno, it should be a lot of fun. By that time I will have my 94 blue Sentra puting down in NA form about 2O0--210 HP to the wheels. Well if anything, come and see if I am full of ****. Date is not set because we have not made plans with Dyno Shop yet.

Thanks Andreas Miko

[This message has been edited by Andreas Miko (edited 07-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Andreas Miko (edited 07-14-2001).]

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Well you know I'm in already, I have a question though. There's some guys from the sentra BB who wanted to meet up with us all. I know you were wanting to make it a Sr meet but shouldn't we kind of keep it open to all Nissan owners? Granted the Sr owners would be the one's putting it on but it would be cool for all Nissan owners to show up.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

G

·
0 Posts
You know I will be there. Will there be a full liquor bar or do you mean drinks as in cokes and sprite? LOL Let me know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah Dre,

I am in even if I am driving in second gear all the way ( ha ha )...

Let's do it ...

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Anyone from New England up for a little road trip?

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello guys I now have 32 people on the my list that are commited to go to the meet and are willing to give $30 to get this first meeting of the SR20DE-T rolling. For all who have contacted me so far and have made their willingness to go I say thanks. We are still looking for at least 20-30 more people.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My brother and I are in for sure. We will bring both se-r's. Also I'll spread the word about this event to the people around my area.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sup Dre, I'm definitly in. I know this is going to be crazy having 40 se-r's rolling around together. I can't wait.

[This message has been edited by DannySE99 (edited 07-15-2001).]

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Were supposed to bring the Hybrid Sentra down to Florida after the summer anyway, so most likely it will be down there and so will I. If not I know Kevin will be there and should be in the 11's by then. He might have one of the sr20det 510's finished by then also

One question, how come it's in Oct/Nov time? Wouldn't it be better like late Sept.?

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
You know I am in. Would be nice if I had NOS in the car by then but we'll see.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, AEBS Header, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

G

·
0 Posts
Well I hope to be there. I won't be on the dyno, but it would be nice to finally meet some sr20 peeps.

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this Marcus. I'll be there with a full bottle.
Can't wait to gert it on a Dyno. How about a SE-R convoy from Orlando?

------------------
'96 SE-R No bolt unturned...
'92 E Lots of factory bolts still in place

G

·
0 Posts
I'll be there, I should be getting back my 200sx SE-R this friday from the body shop.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Wait what's up with these 1.6's? Is this a sr20de/det event or All Nissan car event? Just want to know not knocking the 1.6

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Granted I know I'm not the one holding the event but I would think that the more Nissan owners the better. I would think that it would be cool for the SR owners to be the one's holding the event, and possible the only one's using the dyno. But I would hope that all Nissan owners would be invited to attend. Especially if this turns out to be as big as it sounds. Hell the more people the better.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts