1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone?

I heard aobut some kid who races for $$ with his intrepid sxt

i have a 96 se-r with HS CAI/HS Gen5/Stromung CatBack

i think i can beat him... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
329 Posts
the intrepid probably races civics and thinks it's fast, you'll rape him. Unless he's sprays or something.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats exactly what i was thinking... beware of the spray, but i doubt it

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Froz3n00 said:
thats exactly what i was thinking... beware of the spray, but i doubt it

Yeah, if its one of those 2 door 6 speeds, you should rape him. I raped one with my stock 92 SE maxima auto-tragic!

·
Registered
329 Posts
They make a 2 door, six speed Intrepid? Or is this some sort of joke i didn't get?

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Cliffgump said:
They make a 2 door, six speed Intrepid? Or is this some sort of joke i didn't get?
Same here. You sure you don't mean the Dodge Neon? They have a high-performance version of that(which can spank a lot of imports). :eek:

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Hahahahaha Intrepid? 2 door? 6 speed? Ummmmmm

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
TeamPCI said:
Hahahahaha Intrepid? 2 door? 6 speed? Ummmmmm

yea, they really make a 2 door, 6 speed. Actually, it may only be a 5 speed, thats the only thing im not sure about. Its a V6, puts out arount 200-250 hp i beleive, I will ahve to look it up for you guys when I get some time.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
It's called a Stratus if it's a two door. Quite a bit smaller than an Intrepid, but they look almost exactly the same.

Stratus Coupe SXT: 2.4L I4 145hp 5 spd or auto
Stratus Coupe R/T: 3.0L V6 200hp 5spd or auto
Intrepid SXT: 3.5L V6 250hp auto only

No two door Intrepid exists.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Driven97 said:
It's called a Stratus if it's a two door. Quite a bit smaller than an Intrepid, but they look almost exactly the same.

Stratus Coupe SXT: 2.4L I4 145hp 5 spd or auto
Stratus Coupe R/T: 3.0L V6 200hp 5spd or auto
Intrepid SXT: 3.5L V6 250hp auto only

No two door Intrepid exists.

There you go, thats what I meant. you think I would know, cause my dad works for Dodge, huh? oh well...

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
djmayhem said:
There you go, thats what I meant. you think I would know, cause my dad works for Dodge, huh? oh well...
Pity it's only available in auto. :(

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I raced a brand new chrysler something or other and it was a tie. I know for sure it was a manual, the guy raced me from a stop and was really surprised i kept up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
FastNX said:
I raced a brand new chrysler something or other and it was a tie. I know for sure it was a manual, the guy raced me from a stop and was really surprised i kept up.
one guy i know asa 300mauto transmission, i was going at his house and i was lost so he came search me, i had to follow him to his home,i just be my car all the way home burning stop and stuff and i wasn able to keep up.you ve to think that my clucht need to be replaced and i just have an 1.6l but it look like it can go fast(300m not my xe)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts