SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The egg's replacement..91 classic

my se-r. sorry for the crappy sprint pictures! :rolleyes: in sig better to come.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
nice car

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Looks hot man! Cant wait to see good pictures!

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HkSBlueBird4u said:
does that **** say Pacific performance on it?
it shure does.....was on the car when i got it.

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
that was fred casey's 12.01 turbo se-r that was a one owner car he had it since the day it was at the dealership.he regrets selling it and would love to have it back if your ever interested.have you removed the SENTRAMENTAL sticker from the fender

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yo Tim,

I'll be up in two weeks and i'll get better pictures. That ****er better be done by then so you can take me for a ride :D

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whitelightening said:
that was fred casey's 12.01 turbo se-r that was a one owner car he had it since the day it was at the dealership.he regrets selling it and would love to have it back if your ever interested.have you removed the SENTRAMENTAL sticker from the fender
yes your right...It's SENTRAMENTAL.. The sticker is gone but i still call it SENTRAMENTAL...its the only name that fits the car. I have tried to get a hold of Fred but have had no luck. If you see him have him give me a call. I wanted to meet up with him.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Just wondering why you're reppin Pacific Performance

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why? you dont likey?

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Its not that, its just that you are located in south windsor ct.How do you know about them cause I live 10 minutes away from there shop, have they done work on your car??

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
TREYDEE said:
Its not that, its just that you are located in south windsor ct.How do you know about them cause I live 10 minutes away from there shop, have they done work on your car??
Read above post, the pacific performance thing was on there when he got the car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts