SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Can't make it. I seem to have a boost creep problem. Well, would you consider 25psi a 'creep'? :p I won't have time to switch vaccuum hoses until tomorrow.

Yes, my life is that busy.

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
yea they are really heavy, and the tires are expensive as hell. i kept them on for three months then took them off, now they are just sitten in the garage. hey blackbird, where is your practice? im in school right now to be an M.A............ maybe when i get out you could hire me. wink wink. Damn i want to meet all the local guys but i work from 8am-4pm at Ace hardware on little road, then go home for an hour then gotta go to school from 5pm-10pm. Killin me :(

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
No seriously! we need to get together, **** Kennedale or something.
oh je.760 . My offices in Fort Worth and Dallas. And No, can't hire your ass because you don't wear a skirt. You just work around the corner where I lived. Call me if you want to drop by.

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
sometimes i wear a skirt, j/p. if yall plan a day to meet up then i might just have to take a day off school and meet everybody. **** im only off work on tuesdays and thursdays, yall are prolly gonna want to meet on the weekend right?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
you know ACE is the place...lol
what cha mean off only on thursday and tuesday...we need to meet up on the weekend. You work on Sat night? Oh, by the way... very nice white B14 dude.

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
yea blackbird, i only get off on tuesday and thursday, i was off this saturday tho cause i had to go to my cousins wedding. did you see my car at work? :redface: im so embarrased, my cars is so freaking dirty. with school and work i never have time to give it a good cleanin ;) . if we are gonna meet on the weekend then ill just take off of work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts