SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to a buddy on the phone, he has a 92 with all bolt ons except for cams, but we were making observations..as such..

1. ALL SE-Rs and SR20s for that matter, that are 10, 8, 5 years old still whip up on the most modern engines and cars around.

2. A few bolt ons give you high 14 second times.

3. Anyone who doesn't own an SR20 NEVER belives observation #2.

4. Modded VTECs, VVTLis and 1.8ts are still no faster than modded SR20s with good drivers.

5. Anyone who doesn't own an SR20 never believes observation #4.

6. We haven't lost a race to another 4 cylinder NA car in over a year..!!

7. Anyone who doesn't own an SR20 WILL NOT accept observation #6..!!

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
My BEST friend has a 2000 Celica GTS. For those of you who do not know, the GTS has VVT-iL, 180HP (or so), 8000 rpm redline (or so, I cant remember cuz it doesnt matter).

When he FIRST got the car he was talking all kinds of **** cuz he knows my car pretty good but not THAT good. I bet him $300 PLUS a car length on a FULL, empty street that I'd beat him (We have a road here called Martin Road and it is 2 miles straight heading in to our Redstone Arsenal Army Post that closes on the weekends. Can you say street racing?). I bet him that I'd beat all the way to full speed.

Well, he ALMOST took me up on it but was scared 'cuz I was soooooooo sure that I'd beat him, and BAD! I would never make my friends fork over that kind of dough to me on a bet so I said, "Look, let's go for a ride. I'll show you what I'm talking about."

After the ride he knew. "J, there's no way I could win. I thought my car was fast but your **** is ****ING FASTER than a cat with it's tail on FIRE in a room full of Dynomite!"

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Sweet. What are your mods? Celica GT-S's run low to mid 15's stock.

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ without the cams.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts