SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have the AGX/Ground Control set up? Right now, I am running the AGX with the Eibach Sportlines. Two words: bad ride. (bought shocks/springs used they came that way) More than that, the car sits too low in the back. How is the ride with the GC's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,463 Posts
warning; spam ahead.

I'll sell you my rear pro-kits really cheap.
That should help if you dont want to spend the money to completly upgrade the suspension.

I thought the PK/AGX was better than stock 90% of the time. And worse the other 10%.

Sorry I cant answer your ground control question.
 

·
_______
Joined
·
3,640 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 4DR SE R:
Do any of you have the AGX/Ground Control set up? Right now, I am running the AGX with the Eibach Sportlines. Two words: bad ride. (bought shocks/springs used they came that way) More than that, the car sits too low in the back. How is the ride with the GC's</font>
Sportlines= BAD! They are to low! I have them in front with my GABS and the ride sucks. In the rear I have the pro kits. I don't know how the GC's are but that is my next step when the $$ comes in.

Mike
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you guys think we could get some kinda group buy on ground controls? i'm about to get some, too. suspension techniques springs SUCK REALLY REALLY BAD!!!

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for the rear pro-kits?

I might be interested in a GC group deal. My problem is I am trying to sell my 2000 honda civic DX hatchback (don't ask) and I can't seem to get rid of it. (anyone that wants it here has first dibs on it) Want to get rid of it before buying any more parts. Sorry for going off on a tangent there. However, anyone that is looking for a Civic hatch (wrong group to ask probably) would have 1st dibs.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that would be a fair price. I don't know however, when I would be able to buy them. I am a bit straped on cash now, but I will get back to you on them.
 

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
Joined
·
4,699 Posts
HEY!!! I have the AGX/Sportline combo on my car and I love it. Yeah it was tough to get used to at first but now I don't remember driving it stock.




------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams
 

·
El Chingon
Joined
·
892 Posts
I have the GC/AGX combo and all I can say is one word: AWESOME! I used to have Sportlines and I hated it! I've riden a B14 with Sportlines, Tech 5s, and PKs (all with AGXs) and I can seriously tell you that mine (with the GCs) rides *and* handles the best. GCs are awesome! And the car sits perfectly! When I had the Sportlines it would sit low in the back also. Not any more. One other thing is that when I had passengers in my back seat the rear end would get really bouncy!!! It sucked!! When I changed over to GCs I went with the Motivational rear upper mounts and now it rides awesome. My advice: don't even waste your time and money on other springs, just go with the GCs and do it right.

David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
reason why i ask is because i was offered a set for 170 including shipping.. so i wanted to make sure.. but now.. because of all the other **** that is involved i dont know if i want to get this suspension thing goin.. .. because i dont know the cheepest, queitest, and simplest stuff to get from here... uhhg.. do i get b13 struts.. do i NEED the coil overs if i just want a smooth lower ride yet take corners at 50 MPH.. do i just get springs.. do i HAVE to have chamber correction? do i get AGX KYB's and use it with the GC coil overs.. and then have to get the mounts from Motivational (which i hear only last a year and then wear out the hole) or do i get Shigs mounts.. oMG!.uuuuhgg.. i think im just gonna do what NissanPerformanceMag says.. by their words and by the book.. Travis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
RYAN_S-14 said:
WOW, 2000 this is old.
well its either bring back the dead.. or post the same topics over and over and over..

im searching.. give me credit.. im just asking questions in the threads that are allready here.. so i dont start anything with anyone.. lol.. Travis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
Joined
·
2,372 Posts
Here's what I recommend for daily driven cars that want a little extra "kick".

Front: Shortened Motivational Engineering struts
Rear: AGX's and Motivational Engineering rear mounts
Springs: Pro-kits

Your ride will sit very even and the ride will be very similar to stock. If you think you can handle the suspension being a bit stiffer get the B14 Hyperco springs.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top