SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get them now, i remember seeeing a post about it here in the nx section but now i cant seem to fin them, i want to pick up a pair

·
8,148 Posts
PM Koschi

He still sells them. It is not a group buy thing.

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i found the currency converter... it says 11,000 dollars!!? i must be doing something really wrong

nvm... looks like its going to be circa 118

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey pretty white you sure? i sent 60 to bjorn and he emailed me saying that 60USD converted to EUR was 46.82, thats half of what hes asking for?

·
8,148 Posts
I did not add the shipping. He is right. Check the threads. It was Fonques lenses that are $60.00. I get these deals mixed up. :confused:

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
nvmd ill send the rest right now lol
ill send 63.04 plus the 60.00USDthat i sent and that will equal out to 123.044 in USD which is 97.00 in EURo according to XE.com

·
8,148 Posts
I think you are sending too much. You need to use the currency convereter at paypal. It will tell you exactly how much to send.

Let me look up the old thread. I definately know it is $30.00 Air shipped. Ground is cheaper but takes a few months to get to you.

Here is the old post:
OK, here we go!

At first: Please read this carefully, it’s important!!

I’m not available for one week after tomorrow., So if you’ve any questions remember that I could not answer immediately.
You can contact me by sending a mail ([email protected]) or send me a pm.

US-Buyers:
I’ll send to the us by airmail, it’s a little bit more expensive but it takes less time.
eyebrows : 60,00€
total : 90,00€

Europe-Buyers:
I’ll send to Europe by regular mail.
total : 67,70€

Other Buyers:
I’ll send to you by airmail.
total : 90,00€

notice: 1€ ~1$

As I told you before, you can pay with paypal. Our account is [email protected].
You can send your money 'til 20th October.

If you've already contacted me because you want some other parts, too (e.g. headlights) DON'T send your money, i'll contact you when i'm back to tell you the price. You'll get a different deadline!

------------------------------
Here is the thread:
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=25423&page=3&pp=20&highlight=eyebrows

·
Finnish Nut
171 Posts
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was sometime last year,

Today 1€ ~ 1,28$

Total price as Koschi stated would be

97€ = 124$

·
Registered
532 Posts
Frosty said:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was sometime last year,

Today 1€ ~ 1,28$

Total price as Koschi stated would be

97€ = 124$

Definately wish it was the other way around... :mad: Why does our economy have to suck? Damn people, why can't they just go buy things?

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
lol, word

·
8,148 Posts
Damn,the Euro is that strong. I feel sorry for someone buying a MS Design spoiler now. The price must have gone waaay up! :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts