SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I am only 5'7 so maybe the lift would be okay?
So it has to be a 200sx b14? None of the regular Sentras? Im more concerned with the damage to the fascia. Is that a seperate component from the bumper?The damage is non-repairable.Most of the supports near the fogs are broken.Plus a big rip next to the directional.I noticed people lineing up for body kits,does this replace the entire fascia? Thanks People

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
*All* seats from the B13, B14, and P10 will interchange. The seat mounting bolt holes are in the same position for *all* those cars. I must warn you, though, all the other seats will sit at least 1" higher than the stock NX seat. So, take Pretty White's advice if you plan on using one of the other seats; reuse the NX seat rails.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I thought. Thanks people. Any ideas on the front fascia . Will those aftermarket kits replace the entire front of the car? It is broken threw next to the plate mount.

·
Registered
302 Posts
How would you reuse the NX rails only one comes off

one side is part of the seat.

I built custom rails for aftermarket seats (cobra Daytona)
they do sit quite higher its easy to get used to but its somthing to look out for.

unless you some how use the base of the nx seats with the sentra seats i don't think you can just swap rails.

·
8,148 Posts
QuickZeek said:
How would you reuse the NX rails only one comes off

one side is part of the seat.

I built custom rails for aftermarket seats (cobra Daytona)
they do sit quite higher its easy to get used to but its somthing to look out for.

unless you some how use the base of the nx seats with the sentra seats i don't think you can just swap rails.
There are 4 12mm (I believe) that hold the cushions to the frame. Two under the plastic covers (The cover that surrounds the adjuster for he seat back) on the seat and two underneath the side bolsters that hole the back to the frame. I remember these when I replaced only my passengers seat coushion and the drivers seatback. I have not done the SE-R seat conversion yet but from what memory serves me that is how it works.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Okay I see this thread is old but before I post another thread, has anybody tried swapping 240sx seats into a b13. The car I found at the junk yard has some really good conditioned ones and would be a whole lot more supportive than my stock 91 nx seats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.