SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
boosting
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not that i am going to do this anytime soon but does anyone know if leather seats from a 91 g20 would fit in my 91 se-r.

·
Registered
45 Posts
what kinda "stock" seats can fit the 91 se-r? WHen i say stock, i mean something non race only seat like a sparco or momo ...etc.

Would 300 ZX seats fit the 91se-r just wondering b/c when I take a turn quickly i move around too much. I want something like a car custom seat but something comfortable for everyday driving.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
i would like some G-ride seats also in my se-r. If your sliding in your seat when turning its time to "SLOW DOWN" :>P

laters Lawrence

·
Registered
727 Posts
If your sliding in your seat when turning its time to "SLOW DOWN" :>P
Ummmmm, No, I dont think so. That goes against all that I stand for ,if you want to cruise at 20 then get a 79 Cadillac Deville, put some 13 inch Daytons and add about 4 pumps for the 3 wheel motion. Get you some crush cherry red velvet for the interior and that My Little Pony Sparkle Paint and swirl it like marble to go on the outside. Then gold plate everything chrome on the car, even the antenna. Next, go to your local Autozone and get a few sets, becuase one set is not enough, of those curb feelers. Add a 10" chain steering wheel and license plate frame, and a hoochie mama in the passenger seat and you should be good to go! :rolleyes:

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
ProjectSE-R said:

Ummmmm, No, I dont think so. That goes against all that I stand for ,if you want to cruise at 20 then get a 79 Cadillac Deville...

... you should be good to go! :rolleyes:
So, you've put some thought into it, huh? ;)

·
Registered
727 Posts
No, NEVER! We are just tired of seeing the damn KNGIHT RIDER car clubs and BS rolling around that are an EXACT representation of the above described car. Not only do you ruin the suspension on an otherwise good family car, but you end up pissing people in traffic off with the little bouncing up and down the road.

Oh I had better wuit I am getting angry here, had one bounce at 20MPH in front of me yesterday all the way home, I felt like pulling out the paintball gun and lighting up his frigin windshield, but I just shook my head and went on. :D

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
WOW!! That was an amazing description of my dream car. Nice essay by the way :>)

Lawrence
92 se-r turbo
90 Talon Tsi
(Still a Mitsubishi)

·
8,148 Posts
sleeping 91ser said:
not that i am going to do this anytime soon but does anyone know if leather seats from a 91 g20 would fit in my 91 se-r.
Yes and no. They will bolt up but unless you are as short as Gary Coleman you are not going to like it. If sits waay too high. Swapping tracks should help out. If you want to be inventive use NX2000 (or 1600) seat tracks and bolt the G20 seats to them. That sounds like a winner to me.

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
the mounting position of the railing on the G20 should be the same as a classic or a B14. b13 and B14 is interchangeable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts