SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeking interest in power window kits???

A friend of mine is thinking of making some power window kits for Classic SE-R's. It will basically be a bolt on type deal. All you will have to do is mount the switches and add power. If the kits are made they will come complete with everything you will need to be a pimp and have power windows :D

I just want to see how much interest we can get and then I will give more detail on the set up. If interested please reply here! TIA!

ROB!

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
I'm down with some "Bolt-On" power windows for sure. I'll stay updated!

Corey

·
Learn to swim
1,043 Posts
It sure sounds nice!..Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm interested, but it would have to be CHEAP! I've been thinking about putting together a setup and I'm shooting for around $100 for everything...

power windows would go well with my power door locks and my power trunk release!!! :D

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I'd love to have power windows, but as with ANY mod I put on the SE-R, I need to know the cost.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey Rob! How much of a HP gain can we expect from this mod?

:D

I'd be curious to see what it would cost.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Storm88000 said:
Hmm whats a 'wondow' ? ;)
It was a typo:( Oh yeah by the way are you lost??? this is the CLASSIC forum ;) Even though you sold you Classic I know you can't resist coming over this part of the fourm.. :D

Guys I will keep you all posted!! I am going to go talk to him about it today.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Please keep me updated about this I'm interested.

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts
Sounds interesting.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
:tongue:
SE-Rican said:
It was a typo:( Oh yeah by the way are you lost??? this is the CLASSIC forum ;) Even though you sold you Classic I know you can't resist coming over this part of the fourm.. :D

Muahahaha........ the Classic forum will never fall away from me!! :evil grin: :D

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will give you guys all the final details somtime early next week. We are trying to figure out the best route to take on this. You know so we can make the price worth it!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts