SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, why can't u part it out? I can meet up with u and we can swap my stock cams into ur car and ur S4s into my car
. And I'll toss u some doe too.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Dude dont join the Military Im implore you to stay away from the military, ITS HORABLE. They drain the life right out of you. Remember you dont have to leave unless you take that final oath man Im telling you stay away.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Yup thats right fellas. Im gonan tyr to get rid of my beast. Im leavin for the Army June 7th, and wont get to dirve the car much the next 4 years, so i figured, why keep it..Anyways, mods are in the sig, plus i got a little more little ****, check the for sale forums for more info...thanks...

</font>

Mike
91 turbo Classic t3/t04e

[This message has been edited by PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20 (edited 05-13-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yup thats right fellas. Im gonan tyr to get rid of my beast. Im leavin for the Army June 7th, and wont get to dirve the car much the next 4 years, so i figured, why keep it..Anyways, mods are in the sig, plus i got a little more little ****, check the for sale forums for more info...thanks...

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Chances are, he hates it and comes back in a couple months.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20:
Dude dont join the Military Im implore you to stay away from the military, ITS HORABLE. They drain the life right out of you. Remember you dont have to leave unless you take that final oath man Im telling you stay away.

</font>
Im not going in the military. Im going in the army...there IS a difference
And i already took the oath, and am looking very forward to it. MarC is just mad at me cuz I have more ball then him, cuz the Air Force is for pussies
Thats right MarC, i said PUSSY....And well, Jordan we all know you are just too lazy
I know people that were in it and they say its cake. Well whats the point in joing then if ya dont get anythign out of it!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts