SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 sr20de moter and other parts that can be parted out or the hole moter can be sold for cheap.Here is the list of things that i have TWO of => Distributer, Coil , Valve Cover, a/c, Intake cam and exhaust and Altinater. I also have good condition , door panels center consol, rear seats, rear wing, cluster , header P/S , intake box (STOCK) , and i have a bunch of other stuff lieing around so ........e-mail me @ [email protected] and i will get back to you A.S.A.P.....by.......james

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O yeah i forgot to add that the wiring harness and the ecu are up for sale also so pm me soon it goes fast...... james

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
how much for the header?

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
you got mail...the fiancial manager okayed the acquistion!
zip is 41005 to check shipping...email me your address and ill send out the funds today...thanks :D

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
turbo91se-r said:
Here is the list of things that i have TWO of => Distributer, Coil , Valve Cover, a/c, Intake cam and exhaust and Altinater.
Do you still have the A/C stuff? And what do you have? I think I may need the entire system. I believe the A/C is the same 92 to 93, correct? God, I don't remember when it was changed.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope i am not selling the tranny but i think u live close to me. I am in machester, NH. I do not have the a/c lines cause they where a pain so i cut them out piece by piece but i do have a good a/c pump.And i do have a stock flywheel but i am selling the whole moter as one piece and not by piece's.

Thanks......

·
Registered
64 Posts
turbo91se-r said:
I have a 92 sr20de moter and other parts that can be parted out or the hole moter can be sold for cheap.Here is the list of things that i have TWO of => Distributer, Coil , Valve Cover, a/c, Intake cam and exhaust and Altinater. I also have good condition , door panels center consol, rear seats, rear wing, cluster , header P/S , intake box (STOCK) , and i have a bunch of other stuff lieing around so ........e-mail me @ [email protected] and i will get back to you A.S.A.P.....by.......james
Do you have the power steering pump? My **** is leaking really bad. Can't figure out where though.

·
Registered
287 Posts
how about the head? how much shipped to 43064?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I know this sounds like an odd request, but.... do you have the electrical connector that plugs into the ignition coil? I need the connector and a few inches of wire.
-dave

1 - 20 of 23 Posts