SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the deal im selling my car as soon as i get a dent fixed, im probably going to start it out aroun 4,000obo. It has around 53,000 miles on the origonal engine. Dont ask why it is so low because its a long story. Im just wondering if im asking to much and do these cars sell farely quick because of them being so rare. Thanx

·
Registered
532 Posts
DoubleClutchin said:
Here is the deal im selling my car as soon as i get a dent fixed, im probably going to start it out aroun 4,000obo. It has around 53,000 miles on the origonal engine. Dont ask why it is so low because its a long story. Im just wondering if im asking to much and do these cars sell farely quick because of them being so rare. Thanx
Thank God you're selling it.

How the hell are we supposed to know what to expect, we don't know **** about your car. Stop flooding the forums with your stupid posts.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow....thanx for answering my stupid ****ing post drummer4life; your a big help. Even though i was just ****ing wondering if these kind of cars sell fast you ass. I know your gonna tell the "forum police" about this insult of mine but **** you, **** you to hell you bastard. This forum ****s with me all the time, im glad im getting rid of my car if this is what i can expect from everyone else, this forum can go **** itself. Go drum on somthing...4 life.
P.S. **** you
P.P.S GOT RICE BITCH?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Is that a hardtop? I want one soooo bad.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
DoubleClutchin said:
this forum can go **** itself.
Your wish is my command. You have just earned a week off of the forum.

C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.