SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is an official carbon fiber sentra trunk group buy..

we need about 10 people to pay up front to get these produced for the sentra. These will be made out of nice quality carbon fiber and nicely weaved and It will require the stock latch, and Bolt into stock locations.

as of now there are no pictures since it is in process of being developed.

price goes for...

$ 500 shipped and every order must be have a 1/2 of the cost pre-paid before development !

$375 for fiberglass !

let me know if you all are interested by posting your reply here and now !! :thumbup:

any questions email me @ [email protected] or [email protected]

This Group Buy Proudly Brought to you by Syndicate Kustomz and LIUSPEED Pro Tuning

·
Registered
805 Posts
how difficult will putting the factory spoiler on it be? and how much after the initial group buy? I want one real bad... but the VE project is over budget and i wont be able to get it until the end of the year.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I want to see this happen, but I would rather wait for summer so I can get out of school and make some real cash.

·
Registered
375 Posts
We have a B14 sentra trunk right now. If everything goes well with this GB then I will find a B13 one and do the same for it. So spread the word and lets get these things rolllen.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dont Everyone Jump at once!!!!!!!!!!

We have the trunk and are ready to go on this.

·
Registered
277 Posts
..I'm definately interested.. :D

..I'll let ya' know when I get my cash together.. :cool:

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
I am interested in a B13 CF trunk lid

·
Registered
375 Posts
B13 Guys Check this link out....http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=74525

·
Registered
357 Posts
Will this be OEM trunk? I would like to see it without the reflector piece, just solid c/f between the tail lights.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it will still have the reflector peice holding in the back.. it is up to you to paint it black or do what ever you like with it.. these will be like a full stock trunk lid and has all the holdings for the stock back reflectors.

·
Registered
357 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
it will still have the reflector peice holding in the back.. it is up to you to paint it black or do what ever you like with it.. these will be like a full stock trunk lid and has all the holdings for the stock back reflectors.
This Group buy seems to have died!
Does anyone else like the idea of making the reflector area between the lights, a solid part of the trunk. This might bring this trunk back to life?

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it kinda dead cuz no one really can afford coughin up 500 bux for the cost of molding and production etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.