SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sr20... But
I was just wondering if the '94 Sentra E came with power steering? My friend has one and it doesn't have it (or maybe broke) so I was just curious. :confused:

thanks

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I don't think B13 E models came with p/s.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My E has no powersteering and now torque steer under boost.....

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright thanks for the replies. i was surprised when i drove the E, its a pretty good little car for what it is :) but nothing compared to the NX :D

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
what the **** are you guys talking about? it did come with p/s i own a 92 sentra E and i just changed a powersteering hose like a month ago. so stop saying it didnt come with it.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Whoa displaced anger left over from the wrenching? I guess you just proved that p/s was an *option* on the E then.

SR20 in the 200 said:
what the **** are you guys talking about? it did come with p/s i own a 92 sentra E and i just changed a powersteering hose like a month ago. so stop saying it didnt come with it.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
SR20 in the 200 said:

Wow.... I've never seen someone get that angry over power steering.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Storm88000 said:
Wow.... I've never seen someone get that angry over power steering.
lmao thats funny... I have tho. in person, when the wheels wouldnt turn so well. :tongue:

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
^^ hahah

anyways ps is was an option

·
Registered
241 Posts
ok...i guess. my e model came with NO powerstearing, but it had a factory ac system!

i wounder...do you think that back in 1993 while ppl were sitting in the nissan dealership they were say; "Now this E model....can i put rear disk brakes and the more perky 2.0l motor?" i wonder what the option levels were back then. do you think the factory would put even sway bars on e models upon request? seems they do ac. p/s and i also hear of rear speakers???

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
mine had pre-existing connections for speakers in the rear. of course that could just be for other models.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts