SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SER-T project pictures

Here is my little turbo B13 project that I have abeen working on for the last 2 months.:biggthump Custom GTi-R manifold modified to fit my T3/T04E Garrett turbo with a 60 compressor, SARD 550cc injectors, XS-Power FMIC damn 3.5 inches thick, HKS SSQV BOV, Tial 38MM wastegate with external dump tube, custom IC piping. All custom job was done right here in The Bronx.
KYB GR2 struts with Eibach Sportline springs, Russells steel braided brake lines and working on the rest such as bigger calipers might go with the Maxima setup and a high performance clutch kit.
GTi-R manifold being made to fit.

Manifold with T3 Flange

Tight but nice fit manfold and T3/T04E turbo mounted.

Another look

Wastegate added

GR2 KYB, Eibach Sportlines springs with steel Braided lines.

Custom IC piping with HKS SSQV (all custom in the Bronx)

Finish job with dump pipe and all

Custom downpipe and mid-pipe undercarriage just needs a little cleaning.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I've been doing my research and reading also I didnt post anything about my project just decided to show, car is finish, just tuning up with the Redline ECU I guess the SARD injectors are flowing a little better than 550cc.

Got more pics of it COMPLETELY finish cleaned and all.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont get me wrong fellas the fit is mad tight but my fabricator did his job well and got that turbo to fit comfortable and has space to flex with the engine. Looking to get at least 350 to the wheels when I'm done.

Thanks for the love fellas

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Nismo001 I am usig Redline Performance remapped ECU was going with a stand alone but things came up, but eventually I am going with either a Haltech or something.

Yeah G35 was supposed to be our "Silent Killer" with a RB26DETT conversion but it's on hold right now we got everything to make it work motor, Motec and all.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All custom in house job, there is a racer here in the BX that races his track RX7 he does custom work on his cars and most of the performance cars here.

This one was a first for him especially with my determination to use the GTi-R manifold, I was just not feeling that log crap. Yeah I spent a portion of my money doing this project but hey a friend of my only paid $200 for the car at a police auction here in the BX and I took it from him couple months after to do this project.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
dam..can he make ve headers also..cause ny is the spizzot for custom fabs..just make it ****** than the gen 5 and ill buy it

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well yeah he can do just about any headers if the customer wants it and willing to pay for his time and effort, he did one for his 1jz-gte cme out pretty good well it was a turbo manifold.

Remember all he did was refab the stock GTi-R manifold to fit I wanted my turbo down and to get a better flow than LOG.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Yeah

Oh thanks a lot for the big up Souljy:squint: . Wow can you help me out with my next project whenever you get a chance since you seem to have this vast knowledge of SE-R's. Please it will be greatly appreciated and I will not hesitate to give props where it's due dude.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
scrildo said:
Oh thanks a lot for the big up Souljy:squint: . Wow can you help me out with my next project whenever you get a chance since you seem to have this vast knowledge of SE-R's. Please it will be greatly appreciated and I will not hesitate to give props where it's due dude.:rolleyes:
HAHA thats my fellow Bronxbomber and SERT man who kinda pushed me in doing the project. I drove in his turbo ser and I was loving it so I took it a step further.

His project will also more or less be done by the same fabricator trying to push him in doing it like mine but with a bigger turbo, (Hey Jerry got a brand new 62-1 Turbonetics:biggthump ) But yeah I quized Jerry about SER's got my info and went along with my project one of the hardest part was figuring out which manifold to use I had a SSautochrome but my turbo was too big for the fit then I had bought a custom one which I sold to someone on the forum upstate NY then I asked scrildo and he advised me on using the GTi-R.

We'll see scrildo's project take shape sooner or later and then we'll both be 2 badass Bronxers whupping these Neons and DSM's ass oh yeah and some of these Hondas.:biggthump

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just more pics. Some of BOV, TURBO ad stuff.

Before project started.

TURBO without front housing.

IC Piping with MAF

Fabricator even made a battery and fuse box stand.

Top view of Intercooler getting better pic soon. Had to cut out the bumper support 3.5 thick intercooler.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone has this same combo or close to it could tell me the power they produce with this kit. I am supposed to be getting 2 other ECU's to test to get my fuel flow correct.

Right now I am dumping too much fuel so I have other ECU's and a Zeitronix wideband O2 to get the reading so I can trim the fuel misture.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is pic of the setup I started with ther SSautochrome manifold, the manifold was made for a smaller turbo than my setup so I changed and went with the above GTi-R setup.

Here a pic of the manifold with a brand new Turbonetics 62-1 that I didnt bother go with because of size and where the turbo was supposed to sit was not wide enough.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
93BlackSE-R said:
How is that redline ecu working out for you? And what is it programed for?
I am getting 2 new programs today to complete the setup, in the middle of it I changed my injectors still 550cc but just a different brand, I went with SARD instead. So right now I am dumping too much fuel so I am going to hookup everything up this wekend because it's been raining since Friday here in NYC.

The ECU was tuned for 550cc injectors, Z32 MAF, Redline moved to 7800RPM, No speedlimiter.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts