SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i spotted him shopping for some high performance stickers and some neon hoodlights at discount auto parts!! nah, im just kidding, but i didn see you at the discount auto on riverside and university, and i was wondering how close you live to there because i live just a couple miles downt the road.

ps the nx was looking mighty clean, i tried to get your attention but you dissapeared through the door.

Will.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
fawken ricer!! i new that blue wasnt original.. and the cold air. intercooler aint gonna make you any faster.. :D :tongue:

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fast91SER said:
I was picking up some spark plugs. I actually live right off riverside just north of shadowwood. I'll only be here a few more weeks, then I'm off to living on the beach :cool:

thats awsome, i live in coconut creek, right behind atlantic technical center off of atlantic and banks rd. i never realized you lived so close. where on the beach are you moving too??

·
a real egg-head
1,937 Posts
Fast91SER said:
My parents just moved to coral springs last month, I was in Tamarac before then. I found a studio/condo on Hollywood beach, so next month, I'm over there.
Hollywood right near Hollandale? (sp) I've been there, very nice place :D

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Serban hows work??and do you have your own computer??

·
Registered
805 Posts
SR20 in the 200 said:
i was born in rome outside saracuse(sp)
wow... thats where i was born too! never met anyone who was also born there.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nak1 said:
wow... thats where i was born too! never met anyone who was also born there.
are you kidding me? its like a one stoplight town. i think my dads family makes up about half the population. whats your name? how old are you?

·
Registered
805 Posts
my name is grant... i move away from rome when i was 6 months old.... im 25 now.

·
Registered
805 Posts
i have never been back since then...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts