SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
1998ccs of fury
5,490 Posts
I think they were still being made, which is why we never got them. I'll let Eric chime in, but I think they are on their way soon.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Ok guys, sorry this has taken so long. Here is what the shirts look like:

Front:

Back:

If you did not buy one, but want to, the prices are $13 for S - XL, $15 for XXL for SERCA members + free shipping, $15 for S - XL, $18 for XXL + $2 shIpping for non SERCA members. If you are interested, you can pay with PayPal at [email protected] (no Credit Cards sorry), or email me about a check or MO payment. My email is [email protected] The deadline for this is Friday, Dec 12th.

Eric

·
1998ccs of fury
5,490 Posts
I think those pics are large enough. :p
Look fine to me, although I think non-SERCA members should be taken for more than that... ;)

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Sorry, you can talk to Mr.Evans for keeping those pictures that size. I'll fix them tonight.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Looks good, except I don't know how I feel about sportin a picture of Serban's NX over my left nipple.

I'm pretty sure I paid for one when I sent in my convention money. Any way for you to check on it for me?

C

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
chriscar said:
Looks good, except I don't know how I feel about sportin a picture of Serban's NX over my left nipple.

I'm pretty sure I paid for one when I sent in my convention money. Any way for you to check on it for me?

C
How about my SE-R over your right nipple? Now that I look at it, you might have a certain B14 over your left nipple too. I know how much you love the B14. :)

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
eric96ser said:
How about my SE-R over your right nipple? Now that I look at it, you might have a certain B14 over your left nipple too. I know how much you love the B14. :)

Nice.....errr but the B15 is so large

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
trance34 said:
Oh cry me a river! ;) How about that there are 3 b13's on there. :D
Yeah, he's right! Why only 3 B13's? They should all be B13's.

C
-ducking-

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
hehehe.. he said nipple...

it should be ONLY CLASSICS.. the REAL SE-Rs..

{put flamesuit on}

1 - 20 of 55 Posts