SR20 Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
vladha said:
Eric, the shirt looks great, really like it.

Problem is, I ordered 2. I recieved the XL one, but I also ordered one for my oldest son. I forget the size I ordered for him, but I'm pretty sure it was for the smallest available... he's only 4.

If possible, I'd also like to order an extra shirt for my wife... size L.

Let me know if you can verify that I paid for 2 shirts and if I can still order a Large for my wife.

Later,
Mark
You were right, I'm sorry I missed the Small shirt. I ran out of Larges, so I'm having more made. I have to wait until Mondy to call since they were closed for the holidays. I'll get enough larges made so you can get another for your wife.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Thanks, Eric. The shirts do look great... enough so that my wife now wants one.

Now, if only they made small enough ones for the wee twins... we'd be looking dope going out together to the mall.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
Hey, got my shirt friday... THANKS ERIC! they look much better in person than the picture on here... although the b-15 is still *too big*... ;)

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts
I got mine. Thanks Eric!

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Eric, I still haven't received the small size shirt for my son. Got the, ahem, XL for me... but not his, yet. It's been over a month, please let me know a time frame for this.

Also, are there any Large sizes left? I'd like to purchase one for my wife.

Thank you,
Mark

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
vladha said:
Eric, I still haven't received the small size shirt for my son. Got the, ahem, XL for me... but not his, yet. It's been over a month, please let me know a time frame for this.

Also, are there any Large sizes left? I'd like to purchase one for my wife.

Thank you,
Mark
Yours is in the mail today.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts