SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No More SE-R
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 4 Kosei K-1 Racing Wheels located in Orlando, FL. Size: 15x7. I mounted 205-50-15s with no rubbing issues. Tires are not included; it's the rims ONLY. These are about 18 months old; I bought them new. They go for $115 each plus shipping new. One wheel has a slight scuff, but I doubt anyone would notice but me. I am extremely anal about stuff. I have a fifth wheel with some cosmetic damage that I'll throw in for free plus the cost of shipping if the buyer wants it.

The price is $275 plus shipping. For anyone local, I will obviously let them go for $275. I will include the center cap (K-1's don't come with them) for $10. The lugs come FREE. I will add pics very soon. Below are pics of them on the car in September.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Wow that's a crackhead cheap price for K1s! I paid $750 with tires for my +33 offset K1s . Someone is going to be a very happy buyer here.

·
No More SE-R
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that's a crackhead cheap price for K1s! I paid $750 with tires for my +33 offset K1s . Someone is going to be a very happy buyer here.
LOL, thanks! I just want this stuff gone, so I can moved on.

how much shipped to 87123?
I don't imagine it would be more than $70 to ship. I priced these low b/c I want them gone easily. I really don't want to run back and forth for shipping quotes. If someone wants them, why don't they prepay $100 in shipping, and I will gladly refund the unspent money. If that's not good enough, then I guess I will get a hard figure in the next few days. At that price, they will probably be gone though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.