SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys that weren't there and the ones that were there and wanna see what you look like in the eyes of someone else here it is. Theres something like 78 pictures and a bunch of shots of everyone in the shop getting greasy like the monkeys they are. I now am a grease monkey. I would like to thank everyone that showed up and to the ones that helped me on my upgrades. Big kudos to the guys I drove up with; Mike, John, Dave, Matt, Dave E. Sure was great to meet everyone and big thanks to Jim Shu. YOU SE-R GUYS ARE THE BEST OF ALL TIME!!!

Now onto the pictures....
http://www.geocities.com/nyceser/SF2001/

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI, FSTB, KYB AGX, EIBACH SPORTLINES, POWERSTOP CROSS DRILLED ROTORS, 91 INTAKE CAM, JWT ECU

[This message has been edited by NyceP26 (edited 02-18-2001).]

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
It was nice to meet you to Peter. It was great to meet all you guys. It was definatly a lot of fun and enjoyed every minute of it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
salt fest definitely kicked ass. everyone that showed up were very cool and eager to help anyone that had questions or needed assistance with their mods. you guys are a great bunch to hang out with. i'm looking forward to the next meet! oh, and the ride up and back was a lot more fun than i expected.

------------------
Jon
'95 Infiniti G20t

Stillen intake, HS header, "custom" exhaust, A'PEXi Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, GC's w/AGX's

G

·
0 Posts
Man wish it was here

Oh well, I think there planning a Texas Rally again anyways soon! Woohoo!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for posting the SF2K1 pictures. They are great.

I had a total blast at SF. It was awesome to meet everyone.

I learned a lot this weekend. I learned that G20 suspensions are a pain to work on. I also learned that it takes about 10 SE-R guys to install a CAI.

The weekend was a ton of fun and it was totally worth the 10 hours of driving I did in either direction.

Ben

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Nice to finally have you on the forums, Ben.
I wish there was a getogether I went to that had EVERYONE SE-R related I knew on here, and some that are not. I missed in particular Eric, Kevin, Mike Jez, Nick Capretta, Mike Kojima, Brian, Torry Shurski, Karly, Pearlene Lum... man what a getogether I could make

Clutch job done in 3 hours, exhaust took longer than expected due to ONE stuck nut on my stock exhaust. Otherwise it would have all been done in 5 hours or so. BIG thanks goes out to Ben Moses, Ryan Walsh, MarC Anderson, and Jason Schymanski. You guys are hardcore.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
Registered
201 Posts
After meeting everyone this weekend and people talking about posting to these other boards, I decided that I should join one or two.

When's the next get together?
We should have one again. Is there anyone who has workspace in Indiana? All I have to offer is my parent's place in Elgin. You're all welcome there, but it is pretty far to drive for you Indiana people.

Man, that was a quick clutch job. I saw them working on it, then I went to do some other work. I walked back over and I asked to see the tranny off of the car and Ben says, "We're done." Crazy. His old clutch was messed up! Did you ever post a picture of that? My roommate has one that I'll post as soon as he downloads them top his PC.

Ben

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
Nice to finally have you on the forums, Ben.
I wish there was a getogether I went to that had EVERYONE SE-R related I knew on here, and some that are not. I missed in particular Eric, Kevin, Mike Jez, Nick Capretta, Mike Kojima, Brian, Torry Shurski, Karly, Pearlene Lum... man what a getogether I could make

Clutch job done in 3 hours, exhaust took longer than expected due to ONE stuck nut on my stock exhaust. Otherwise it would have all been done in 5 hours or so. BIG thanks goes out to Ben Moses, Ryan Walsh, MarC Anderson, and Jason Schymanski. You guys are hardcore.

</font>

·
rally wanksta
250 Posts
An Indiana get together is a wonderful idea. There is a distinct possibly that I could get a hold of the Purdue U auto club garage.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
DShaft...is that Moses?

Well Im game to drive about anywhere, given there is cheap(read dirt cheap next to free) rooms. Like I would drive up any weekend needed if Ben will give me a couple feet of floor space
. Im working on putting together maybe something this summer in East TN. I might be able to line up some shop time(friends dad owns a muffler shop so lifts and tools) but thats a strech right now. And figure everyone would want something to do, just gota figure out when Bristol's 1/4 mile is open. Other than that there isn't much up there. I do have a big back yard and live in the county so you can bring your guns
. But if I can get cheap/free rooms I'll go bout anywhere. On a broke college students budget hard to get all gas/food/room money.

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bump909:
the ride up and back was a lot more fun than i expected.</font>
Hey Jon!
How was the ride back?? Did you get the alignment done? How's the car feel now?

Blair

·
Registered
858 Posts
****! I missed it again. forced to work due to dumping the trucks in ToTowa New jersey from now on. Oh the envy is there. oh well there's always e- town mar. 10 with other se-r's and turbos should be fun. I'm going for sure. 1st time at a real track. come one come all.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blair:
Hey Jon!
How was the ride back?? Did you get the alignment done? How's the car feel now?

Blair

</font>
The ride back wasn't all that exciting. There were only 4 of us. Just took it at our leasure. Took about the same amount of time as the way out. Was fun chatting away on the talkabouts anyway.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
We had an awesome ride up there from PA.

9 total cars (including a Crown Vic)

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To the Northeast guys.... how long did it take you guys to get home? I got home in no time. Chris (G20) and myself got home in like 4 hours or so. We were flying back. But I did miss the fact that he didn't have a two way radio. Those definately make the ride seem shorter cause all we did was BS on those things. You guys are way too funny....

-------------------------
Peter
97 200SX SER
www.geocities.com/nyceser
PR CAI, JWT ECU, 91 CAM, KYB AGX, EIBACH SPORTLINES, FSTB, POWERSTOP CROSS DRILLED ROTORS

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brian:
Russ, I was actually thinking about coming down there on the 16th? for the drag wars and beat some ass, but only thinking about it........</font>
Brian, which drag wars? Ennis, RCR, or Houston? That would be cool if you come.....time to represent! :p

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey, guys, hows it goin?! it took us NE guys 4 hours to come home, and thanks to Ben Davis, my ride was a LOT quieter. For those of you who do not know, Ben and i traded exhuasts. He is now riding with my Courtesy SS cat-back and i have his 98 exhaust on my car. Yes, thats right, I am the first person ever to succesfully install a exhaust from a 98 onto my 97!!! Hows it feel Ben.

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Ben it was a pleasure to work on your tranny. Benchpressing is the only way. And for Ben M. I was more than happy to help with the CAI. We looked like 10 monkeys f--king a football and I have the pics to prove it. I am up loading them now (190+) I will post the link everwhere when they are done.

MarC

1 - 20 of 41 Posts