SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey...has anyone shaved there nx doors?...i want to this summer but the things that sucks is that around the handles the door turns out a little..i also need to find a kit to open my door, i dont know anyone whose shaved their doors yet so i need to know the best kit to use, where to find it, and how much it might cost...thanks..

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Well I have herd of people using old starter silanoids and placing a button up in side the fender well for a cheep way to do it in sted of a kit but is not all that safe if you dont want some one geting in (but the NX its a pice of cake to brake in too), or im sure you could rig a alarm system with a remote to open the locks and pop the door (or a door) open too, and just take off the handles and lock with no problem. come to think of it its prity easy to do....

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Yes, my girlfriend shaves. And I'm not talking about a car or her legs.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
Registered
244 Posts
My brothers friend shaved the door handles on his crx, 3TIMES!!! He said that it is the biggest pain in the a$$. it looks good for a week or so then it would start cracking around it, I think he used way too much bondo which brought that on, but it does look pretty good.

Daniel K
93 NX2000

G

·
0 Posts
I would say to pick up a low rider mag and look through it. I an sure you will find some place to buy them in there.

MarC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts