SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I got mines on friday morning. Kinda surprise me. I like the tshirt design..vegas theme and vibrant colors.

I didnt notice the the type-o's till I checked up on this thread again. Thats f**in hilarious LMAO. Someone forgot to turn on spell check.

I didnt receive my sticker!!??
What sticker?

·
-
3,560 Posts
Oops, I know why they put "forums".... :cool: :eek2:

Oh well, these guys were taxed with a lot of responsibilities to make the event happen..

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
FYI, if any of you want last years shirts there are some still available. I shipped them to Greg and he should have them today. He will probably be selling them off his site. There are plenty of shirts in all sizes but 2xl!

·
#TranceFamily
598 Posts

·
aka the OG VspecSER
693 Posts
Still haven't received my shirt...anyone else?

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
There was never going to be a decal included with the shirts. I'm not sure who started that. I spoke to someone about bringing him a sticker, but forgot it when the time came, though haven't heard from him since. I have some stickers left, I think they were $2 each. At this point, I would probably give one to a lifetime member. Pay postage! ;)

·
merely a flesh wound
15,281 Posts
It's not like typoes haven't happened in the past
Nothing's better than Calumslut though!

Like on Curb Your Enthusiam, when Larry handles the obituary for one of his in-laws, and the newspaper reads "Devoted Mother, loving ****" instead of "Loving Aunt". ;)

C

21 - 40 of 76 Posts