SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is an average price range for a high performance shock/strut set-up. Like tokico or kyb agx...Etc. I need a general price range for them all together. Thanks...shea.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well, there is a group buy for AGX's @ $410 for the set. hehe, for once the SER stuff is more expensive than the G20. For the G20 they are $370

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sheabird:
What is an average price range for a high performance shock/strut set-up. Like tokico or kyb agx...Etc. I need a general price range for them all together. Thanks...shea.</font>
small suggestion:

i've used tokico's on 2 vehicles and can honestly say... DO NOT USE THEM! wish, oh i wish they had agx's for the 2k'!

·
Registered
254 Posts
JCWhitney.com I believe has the KYB AGX shocks/struts for $296 shipped to your door. I think they have this sale until the end of July.

I have been hearing some complaints though from this website (items are being backordered)

Good luck though if you decide to purchase from them. $296 is a great price, IMO.

------------------
Jerome
'98 SE-R
Soon to be a Classic SE-R

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I am talking about a '93 SE-R. Sorry for not mentioning it before. I am gonna check out those websites.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, how long will the shocks last, miles talking.

And do you think the AGX's are the best??? thanks again, shea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts