SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
The GR2s are a bit nicer than the OEM ones. I went with them instead of the AGXs, but when I installed hypercos with the GR2s I found the ride too bouncy. I'm currently saving up for the AGXs and will just have to take the GR2s as a loss. Don't make the same mistake if you're planning to switch to aftermarket springs.

·
Don't call it a comeback
1,146 Posts
haha check my name sig. AGX'es just arent worth the money in my opinion. Maybe when they used to be affordable, but not any more. You want a quality shock, then get the se-r spec-v koni's and build the setup yourself, or get some model-specific coilovers. Agx'es blow up within a year or two on a lowered car, quicker if you have rough roads or are continuously pounding on the suspension. For the rear, if the car is lowered, get some aftermarket mounts (Motivational enginnering, or shigspeed) and some koni reds. The rear is not QUITE as important as the front, in my opinion. I am running tokico blues on the rear and koni yellows front and the car handles very, very well, and rides really nice for a lowered car with pretty stiff ers springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.