SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Jah Rastafari
Joined
·
7,677 Posts
David SE-R said:
Any good place for wheel alignment in SoFla?
City Tire, Ask for Harry and tell him Andreas Miko sent you.
 

·
Jah Rastafari
Joined
·
7,677 Posts
1QKB13SE-R said:
where is City Tire?
Try the phone book for the phone # and they will give you the address.
 

·
Loving my P11
Joined
·
674 Posts
Andreas Miko said:
Try the phone book for the phone # and they will give you the address.
:rofl: Please use the Real Yellow Pages :biggthump Im a yellow page artist/designer. Keep us busy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Will do. My car needs a serious alignment, but after I get a camber kit though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Hey Andre, what happened with my 370 cc injectors? For my t25/t28 set up?
 

·
This layout sucks
Joined
·
487 Posts
orlando speed and truck world.
its on 436 going towards the altamone mall.

thats where i order all my parts from, and they are always there within a couple day. i do all the work on my car myself.
 

·
oh so LAZY
Joined
·
9,747 Posts
Import Palace
1954 NW 55th Ave.
Margate, FL 33063
954-970-5122
South East FL (Northern Broward County)
Any motor swap, suspensions, cusom turbo setups for sr20 from $1895.00, ga16 from $1695.00
We are currently dropping an sr20 into a Spec-V
 

·
allmotorKA24DE
Joined
·
607 Posts
Will said:
Import Palace
1954 NW 55th Ave.
Margate, FL 33063
954-970-5122
South East FL (Northern Broward County)
Any motor swap, suspensions, cusom turbo setups for sr20 from $1895.00, ga16 from $1695.00
We are currently dropping an sr20 into a Spec-V
aloy of guys up here in tally are gettin stuff from import palace...all honda guys though. ill probly get my DET from there, we'll see.
 

·
oh so LAZY
Joined
·
9,747 Posts
thinnertenor said:
aloy of guys up here in tally are gettin stuff from import palace...all honda guys though. ill probly get my DET from there, we'll see.
Thats probably becaust the owner used to live up there. Whatever sr20 stuff you need, let me know.
 

·
GT30R'd Up
Joined
·
1,813 Posts
Will said:
Import Palace
1954 NW 55th Ave.
Margate, FL 33063
954-970-5122
South East FL (Northern Broward County)
Any motor swap, suspensions, cusom turbo setups for sr20 from $1895.00, ga16 from $1695.00
We are currently dropping an sr20 into a Spec-V
Those guys up at Import-Palace are ALRIGHT!! :biggthump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
Don't forget the Central FLA peeps! Namely Jay Whitley...

Jay Tech Performance
813-546-3524
Temple Terrace, FLA
temple terrace eh? where in TT?
 

·
oh so LAZY
Joined
·
9,747 Posts
matcapir said:
Hey guys, how about across alligator alley from you??? Know of any good places for random stuff in Ft. Myers area????
nah, you live out in the boonies, best to come over here, hehe.
 

·
Gti-R livin
Joined
·
630 Posts
Don't forget the Central FLA peeps! Namely Jay Whitley...

Jay Tech Performance
813-546-3524
Temple Terrace, FLA

Hey i live in TT where is this Jay Tech Performance cuz only Nissan place i kno around here is XATracing. Im very interested please do tell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Will said:
nah, you live out in the boonies, best to come over here, hehe.
ha, ya, well, I actually might be moving to Laudy soon. Applied for a job there, so we'll see. I need to drop my ride like no other!!!!
 
21 - 40 of 70 Posts
Top