SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car wont stay running....its a b13..i was working on it and had the battery disconnected and was doing some grounding and the posivive wire slipped onto the terminal while a grounding wire from my battery was hitting my MAF.....a bunch of smoke came from around the red box thing on the battery terminal and the one plug that you can unplug both ends and is short looks like that wire is fried.....with it on or off the car wont stay running and my tach doesnt work. I checked all my fuses and i blew one that comes off those set of wires and that still didnt help. Also the fans dont come on when the ignition is turned on like they used to. My headlights work but i dont think i have gauge lights. The relay box just to the left of the battery when facing the front of the car was missing its cover so i dont know what any of those do. any ideas on where to start on getting this problem fixed? thanks a lot

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem solved....that short wire was fried. Removed old wire from the clips and put a new one in....coincidently red to match the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts