SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SE-R LM Dave Kerr and I just installed a $tillen S/T shifter into my NX yesterday. DAMN! I should have done that a long time ago! It's not adjustable like the SMC or the Pacesetter S/T shifters, but with a throw as short as the $tillen piece, who needs to. Anyway, I'll be installing ES motor mount inserts Saturday, I'll keep you guys posted.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Definitely want to hear about those inserts- ease of installation, and difference in launching, handling, and vibration.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. I'll be sure to post Saturday night after I've driven on them for awhile. I had my car dyno'd Saturday, and the engine looked like it wanted to jump right out of the engine bay! Just imagine how it would have looked if I had a 50 shot of NOS!

·
_______
2,170 Posts
How did your car do on the dyno, Subculture?

If you're curious, my 92 NX2000 made 131.8 @ the wheel, with a 1st gen Stillen, POP charger, and stock exhaust, no other mods.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
speaking of dyno runs, I am going to call a shop tomm to see if I can get it done on Sat afternoon. If I do not make at least 185 at the wheels, does anybody want to buy a 98 se-r in perfect condition (besides a little shopping cart kiss on the back quarter panel)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.